Online Marketing Plan For A New Website – SEO, SMM, PPC [A to Z]
Online marketing plan for a new website
Do you want to run Online Marketing for your new website? Don’t know how to start or where should you finish? A lot of newbie in the digital business system ask this question frequently. They are not wrong. How they will take preparation for investing in online marketing without getting the appropriate guideline. Suppose, when you start your business in the traditional way, you have to keep the budget for different types of promotion. For example, in the newspapers, TV ads, Direct Marketing, Event Management ETC. In the online marketing plan, you also have the different ways. But it happens digitally. That means all the ads will be provided in many digital systems. That can be by SEO, SMM or PPC; even you will find event management here.
Anyway, this post will be a total guideline for promoting your digital business in the right way. It can be search engine promotion, search engine marketing, PPC marketing or social media marketing. Here I will show you a full guideline of your strategy and a sample of SEO, SMM & PPC Plan, strategy and pricing for 6 Month. If you are eager and want to run digital promotion stay with me and let’s talk about details.
Suppose you have a website named “ByteCode” It can be any types of websites or services. The Process will be the same. I will cover all the process by dividing in 4 step and all the steps will be discussed in some small but must need parts. Keep reading…
Plan for On-Page SEO: (1st Step)
While planning online marketing for your website, you have to check the on-page SEO condition of your website. Because, without optimization of your websites for on-page, you will fail to promote your business for the search engine. So, it’s the first plan to start. Important to realize, On-page SEO means the work which will be done on your websites only. In a word, it’s the strategy to design your websites and content for search engine ready. Though we’ll never forget our reliable visitors/customers.
Firstly, you have to use some tool for checking all the on-page issues. Generally, we use this tool for checking your on-page condition. To compare the results, we also use another some great tool including screaming frog, Small SEO Tools, Moz Tools, SEO Centro, Woorank, Power Mapper and much more. Even We use some special techniques, different free and paid tools to find all the exact issues related to your websites. Above all, it takes 30-40 hours to find and fix all the on-page issues. This is to say, sometimes it can take more times if your site is more weak for on-page SEO. You can check this services with us. Not to mention, we audit and fix many types of single issues of your websites and it’s the best services in Bangladesh.
On-page SEO Checklist 2018:
This is the updated checklist for 2017. I don’t know if you are implementing all the tactics. I will ask you the checklist as the question and if the answer is yes! Then it’s OK. But if you are failing to implement anything from the list, then you should fix it first. Some of the topics are technical and it’s very much necessary for anyone. With this in mind, we’re here to help you. First of all, check if your websites are fulfilling all the questions mentioned in the below. As an illustration, when we take any task from our clients then we try to inform this question too. You can think about it as our service items too. You will be surprised that, there will be rarely some issues which will be the best for your on-page SEO. Let’s take a look at the on-page SEO checklist 2017.
- Do you have any email address for your business website? This is not mandatory. But surely, it will increase professionalism. By creating a business email alongside with your website, taking the help of Google Business email services or from your hosting provider, you can have the email address for your website.
- Have you created and installed Google Analytics on your website?
- Have you created and installed Google/Bing Webmaster Tools on your website?
- Are you using WordPress and have you installed Google Analytics for WordPress on your website?
- Have you installed Yoast SEO for WordPress? Will it check a lot of things for on-page?
- Are you checking your Google Webmaster Tools regularly? Have you found any errors in 404 or 500 or duplicate content, missing titles and other technical errors? Check and fix all the messages provided by Google.
- Have you ever checked technical errors on your websites? You can use BrowSEO to examine it.
- Do you know you have to redirect important 302 errors into 301?
- Do you check broken links to your websites? You can use Xenu and it’s free, reliable and user-friendly. You can also try Broken link checker plugins for WordPress.
- Are you using Google Keyword Planner in the right way for your website’s content, page, and post? Without using so-called words, try to use keywords which have search volume and if you get low competitive keywords with your niche, it can help you to rank your websites in the SERP.
- Do you analyze your competitor for knowing about their backlink strategy? Do you know which anchor tag they are using? It can surely help you to bit them. You can use all the on-page analysis of your competitor by using Link Diagnosis, Open Site Explorer, Ahrefs and Majestic SEO.
- Are you using your targeted keyword (Primary keyword) in the URL?
- Do you select a title with the “call to action” and are you keeping it under 55 words?
- Are you keeping meta description empty? Do you know a perfect meta description under 155 words can ensure your ranking and reliable visitor?
- Are you using your keyword here and do you implement H1 tags and are you using your keyword here? Do you know the right use of H2, H3 or H4 … tag?
- Are you creating unnecessary page or post without knowing at least 100 words? Don’t implement search engine accessible words? You can rank with any content, but try to ensure right implementation of them. Never create an unnecessary page without making available at least genuine 100 words for your page for the search engine.
- Are you using synonyms in your content? Is it known to you that a lot of Primary Keywords can be used by using synonyms and search engine like Google give priority this types of keywords too? Do you know how to write in natural languages for your content?
- Do your images have any alt tags or file names? Search Engine can’t read the images and it realizes the image by reading the alt tag and file names. Give a description of the image also, but never do it for targeting the search engine only. Try to introduce your image and use the keyword if possible. Google will help you to rank the content for it also.
- Do you know how to interlink of your content one to another? It’s very good for SEO and this link can be created by himself. Don’t do it as like over optimization. Try to use it in natural ways. Always try to use some text which can introduce your content for the visitor and the search engine also.
- Are you sure all the contents of your websites are original? Use Google Webmaster tool to find and fix duplicate content. You can’t imagine, it’s very tough (not possible at all now) to rank in the Google with the duplicate content. Also use 301 redirects, canonical tags and it’s the best practice to make your content user-friendly.
- Do you know about absolute URL? Maximum CMS will give you to choose URL options. Try to use absolute URL rather than relatives or others.
- Have you ensured you websites are loading faster? A low-speed website is not good for SEO and it can get the penalty for this. Even it is very bad for user-friendliness. Try to use Google Page Speed Tools or Pingdom to check the page speed of your website.
- Have you made XML sitemaps for your websites and have you submitted it on the Google Webmaster Tools or Bing Webmaster tools already? It will help you to check all indexing or other issues on your websites. You can use Yoast SEO to make the XML sitemaps. On the other hand, you can also use other, but I will recommend Yoast SEO.
- Do you know about the robots.txt file? Do you know it’s the best practice to inform the search engine which content and page you want to index or not?
- Have you checked if your website is responsive and is it working on different devices and browsers finely? You can use Browser Stack and Google Mobile-Friendly Check tool for confirming that it is working.
- Have you started to build the link to your websites? But you don’t know, without proper optimization of your content it’s not the good practice. Though we all know backlink is the only one hardest and finest way to rank your websites. But don’t do anything which is not natural. I will recommend to complete on-page SEO perfectly and then go for the backlink. You can also see our link building services and strategy to know more about it.
- Have you created different social media page in a right way including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google Plus? Though it’s not necessary for on-page SEO. But it will help you to show the profile in the websites and it will surely help you to index your content quickly.
- Have you added your site on ClickMinded to Authorship Markup? It may not work than before for free, but it can help you little.
- Have you made the profile for your websites for the maximum of the high DA/PA websites? It increases your domain authority and it’s for your reputation. It will help you to get your websites after searching it on the online as the brand. Maybe it’s not using anyone, but it will surely help you to get some authority juice. See the below list and ensure your presence in that places. It will help you. Copy and paste the URL from the below list. If you get any error, just check their sign up page. Sometimes they change their URL. (Again it’s very easy and just to index your content perfectly and to make some link juice)
- Have you checked all the things again? You can also use MySiteAuditor to run the double check of your work and if it’s working fine.
- Are you thinking some of the things are very technical and difficult too? No matter, you have ensured all the audit and check to ensure your on-page SEO and authorship. It will surely help you to go for Off-page optimization. I will tell again, use all the free SEO tools (mentioned above + if you get an updated one) to review your websites and make sure it’s working fine.
No need to tension by seeing a big list in the above. We are ensuring all the techniques for you and we are helping a lot of people who want to compete with other. You can check our On-page SEO services.
Plan for Off-Page SEO: (2nd Step)
In the second stages, it will be for off-page SEO. After completing on-page SEO audit and fixing it, we will go for off-page SEO for your websites. Never hesitate for prices. It’s so tough to run off-page services. It will take total 120+ hours for any new websites, that means it will take 2 months 8 weeks, per week 15 hours. And most of the work depends on link building. You can’t believe, it can take more time too. If I tell in a specific way, it will be building link in the right way, not a spammy one. Check how we try to build authoritative and helpful link for your websites with minimum budget.
20+ most reliable and powerful Off-page SEO techniques and Link building strategy:
We try to follow the below methods to build the link and it’s 100% verified and white hat ways which are very helpful and actionable for making your websites as an authority and to give it a real existence. check the steps and our services has included it too.
- Off Page SEO & Link Building Services
- community creation in Social networking sites
- forum Postings
- Search Engine Submission
- Directory Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Link Baiting
- Photo sharing
- Video Promotions
- Business Reviews
- Classifieds Submissions
- Article Submission
- Press Release Promotion
- Local Listings & Yellow Pages
- Social Sharing Network
- Document Sharing
- Widget/Gadget Development
- PPC Ad Campaign Link Building.
- and much more
Here have no need to describe the importance of link building. But if I repeat It needs a legal and white hat method and we are trying to do it with the right ways. Even if you are new or old in your niche, it’s no matter for us. We’ll give you the reliable method to build the do-follow backlink. For this reason, we (ByteCode) are providing all types of services by following varieties methods of link building.
What opportunities ByteCode offer for Off-Page SEO/link building:
ByteCode is providing all types of On-page and Off-page SEO services with minimum budget and maximum benefit. You can check our reliable Off-page SEO and link building services from here.
Link Development Strategies:
Here, I will discuss some services of ByteCode and first on is link development strategies. Keep reading, a lot of step by step SEO techniques are waiting for you in the next. ®
Have you launched your websites already? Do you think your website needs some off-page optimization for SEO purposes? Are you maintaining an in-house team for promoting your services, but don’t know how to implement the facts of link building? For this reason, a lot of company and newbie are coming to ByteCode to help them for making strategies. check the service from here.
In this service, ByteCode will check and audit your websites and we will provide you special tips for content optimization, content suggestions, how can you get the resources for your website in your niche? It takes only several weeks to provide an excellent suggestion for your development. We’ll provide you specific tips for promotion. Similarly, we’ll give you prediction and competitor overview. On the other hand, you will get niche related directory and forum suggestion to decrease your work in the right way and it’s so easy to find out all the problem from our experts. It will help your team to implement it for making your business innovative in the industry.
Monthly Link Building Services:
At the same time, if you don’t have a team, but want to start search engine optimization and link building, this service is for you. We are maintaining a great team to help you. You can ask us how many backlinks you want in every month. ByteCode will create it for you from the authoritative place and it will be totally white hat method. Check the service from here.
For creating the high-quality link, it can be a great opportunity for you. If you don’t want to maintain a team and don’t want to build a team also, you can hire us. All the work we will do for you. We are creating content, guest posts, authority articles, link indexing, directory submissions, social profile optimization, strategic partnerships, more traditional and innovative way to help the blogger outreach. You will get all the reports of backlink and promotion in every week and month. It will help you to stay tension free for backlink of your website.
Link Evaluations and Suggestions:
It’s another great chance to take help from ByteCode. Maybe you are running your website and business for many days. You have built backlink and other promotion too. But you don’t know if it is working or if it needs any change. Maybe, recently you are not getting sufficient traffic from the search engine. On the other hand, you are getting alarming messages from Google Webmaster. Similarly, you are getting spam link or so on.
ByteCode can help you to audit your reliable websites and it can help you take necessary measures. We’ll help you to solve the problem. On the other hand, you will get the total solution and next step to get ranked again. If you don’t take essential step quickly, your website can get a penalty. With this in mind, we can help you to save your business and online reputation too. It’s an awesome service to start for anyone. Check the service from here.
In reality, you should check your websites by a professional at least one time or after several months or years. It can keep you risk-free.
Plan for Social Media Promotion: (Third Step)
After completing On-page and Off-page optimization, it’s time for social media promotion. Though you can start it before. Social media is a great platform to create branding for any new or old sites. Even it’s good for search Engine too. Search Engine takes social media visitor with great concentration. We will spend 1.5 to 2 months for promoting our sites in the social media. Not to mentions, it’s a continuous process. We will give time 10 hours per week that means it will be 120+ hours total. If you give more time, then it will better.
For social media promotion, we’ll divide it into 3 steps. It will help us to implement in the right ways.
Find out Business Goal:
Here you have to look closely your company’s overall business goal. Then you have to take the decision about reaching them.
You can target international or local at a time. But it’s the good approach to go step by step with the short plan. With this in mind, you should start locally first and bring some sell from them and try to understand their requirements and attitude. Try to fix if they get any problem. After all go to the international stage. All the time try to hear feedback from your customer and it’s very good to make a good brand for a long time.
In the local market, you will take 1-2 months and per week 5-10 hours. On the other hand, in the international market, it will take 1.5-2 months and per week 10-20 hours of engagement.
One suggestion, divide your total Goal into some small step. You will see that when one will finish, it will come very cordially the second step automatically.
Create Marketing Objectives:
Always follow the SMART rule of creating Marketing objectives. SMART means Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-bound. How will it work?
- Specific: Specific means I want to use 3 hours of promotion in social media. That means making an exact time. I will request not to make overcommitment.
- Measurable: Try to measure what you are doing. ByteCode always measures their work by Google Analytics, Google URL shortener, Adwords, Facebook Analytics, FB boost post and much more. You can also use this reliable tool for measuring the specific work and development.
- Achievable: We try to observe the plan of our clients and then give them specific direction and then we tell of course it’s achievable. You should follow the same things.
- Relevant: Always try to keep all the marketing strategy relevant to your clients business. Anything irrelevant is not effective so much.
- Time-bound: If you can follow the above rule, it will be time-bound for today or for the future. We try to realize it of our clients.
Follow the rule of SMART and you can also ask yourself the below question. We always ask our trusted client before starting any social media promotion plan. (You can do the same)
- How much time have you kept on achieving your goal? Next months or before 3 to 6 months or by the end of the year?
- What are your targeted locations?
- Your Marketing Budget?
- Have you tried any types of marketing before?
Identify Ideal Customer:
Try to find out your target audience’s age, occupation, income, interests, pains, problems, obstacles, habits, likes, dislikes, motivations, and objections. It will help you to start promotion by knowing their psychology. It’s very effective and will decrease the time to achieving your goal.
As a result, try to find out the below data by researching.
- Target audience’s age
- Obstacles, Habits, Likes, Dislikes, Motivations & Objections
Must be remembered, a marketing promotion by following right data will help you to engage more than traditional one.
Without researching your competitor, it’s so tough to reach your goal. Try to find 4-5 main competitors of your business. Then find what social media they are using. How many posts they are bringing daily. How many followers and fans they have?
See what types of the post they are doing? On the other hand, how they are behaving with their fans? What types of post are they posting; text, images or videos?
At the same time, see the engagement of your competitor page. How many fans are liking or commenting on them? What types of feedback are they giving? It will help you to post the visitors need. Not only see the amounts of the fan, always see the engagement. A lot of fans are not effective without keeping them engaged with you.
Research all the social profiles and pages of the competitor. See what types of post and tweets they are reporting? If you are able to research, then it will be very easy to bit them. Try to figure a picture of your competitor and take strategy following the stats.
Choose Social Media Platform intelligently:
It’s not possible to promote your business in all types of social media platform. Though you can take some strategy of them. But start dedicatedly with 4 or 5 of the social media platform. Choose social media platform intelligently by researching your competitor and demand of your customer.
We recommend you to start with the below platform:
- Google Plus
This is the available popular social media platform. You can try any of them. Must be remembered, you have to follow the social stats, your competitor, and your customer needs and psychology. Then it will help you to engage more perfectly.
Create the Content strategy:
Social Media Content can be more strategic. If you can’t create awesome content, your followers or fans will not come with you again. For this reason, you have to make great content which is exceptional. Content should be funny, serious, highly detailed and sometimes educational and so on. You should follow the tree content strategy for creating an amazing brand.
- Create funny, serious, highly detailed, educational content. It will help you to engage.
- Time of posting: Morning, Noon & Night. (Ensure exact time daily)
- The frequency of posting: 2 or 3 times per day.
Social Media Content Strategy:
Promoting your business in the social media depends on content strategy. With an exact goal, you have to create original content and implement it following the below strategy. Using content strategy, you can also get optimized.
- Design the content with social media metrics and goal
- Work With a big-brand mindset
- Increase daily updates
- Help your fans to find your content with Hashtag (#)
- Introduce content with the infographic
- Think about the future of your content in the Social Media
- Increase networking with similar minded
- Outsource content if needed
- Present naturally with the combination of human text
- Promote Your brand in different places
- Talk as like speaker
- Engage with social media personalities
- Create different types of content mixing with image, text or videos
- Increase your writing styles
- Overall arrange your content with your customer needs
- Expand Your Article With Relevant Tips
You have to redesign new idea every day and it will ensure your success in social media marketing. Another key point, a new strategy is necessary to start the successful campaign all the time.
Allocate Budget and Resources:
As you are going to build the reputation, you have to available all the reliable resources. Make a budget plan too to start promotion.
You can manage this kind of tools for resource:
- For Meeting: GoToMeeting software.
- For Social Media Monitoring: Hootsuite
- Email marketing software: Getresponse or Aweber or MailChimp
- Customer relationship management tools
- Duplicate content checker: Copyscape
- Photo editing software: Photoshop/Sketch
- Video Editing Software: Adobe Premiere Pro/Camtasia Premium
It’s always available to ByteCode for providing service to our client.
Assign roles or distribution of work:
Before starting promotion, try to available all the tools and software and now distribute the roles of the team member. Try to distribute the work as like below roles.
Note: You have to clear about the strategy of promotion among the team member. Sometimes some campaign may fail, but you have to launch it with new idea and techniques. Then your target to promote a product with the different strategy will succeed.
How much it will cost:
Now you can ask me, what’s about the budget? Actually, it totally depends on your needs. But we will show you a budget history of our clients in 2017. This client told us not to sacrifice any promotion for the budget. For this reason, he has got his profit more than his demand.
Here, you have to remember if your profit comes 25% and then you have to make a budget 60% for promotion among the profit. That means, if your total sell target is 50 lac taka, then it will bring 12,50,000 Taka as profit. Then you have to take the 60% of the 12,50,000 Taka for promotion and the rest will be your exact profit and if you calculate 60% then it will come to 7,50,000 Taka. That means your budget will be something like that for promotion. It’s not an exact amount, but we have tried to give you an idea.
Then how will you distribute it to different social media? Let’s take a look. (Markedly, with your demands and geographical location, it can vary the percentage)
1st Quarter: (35% of yearly budget=262,500) Facebook = 100%
2nd Quarter: (25%=187,500) Facebook = 70% Other Media: 30%
3rd Quarter (25%=187,500) Facebook = 60% Other Media: 40%
4th Quarter (15%=112,500) Facebook = 40% Other Media: 60%
At the very beginning, it will not bring any profit. So you have to calculate it as the investment. But if you can implement the idea perfectly, it will surely see some profit after several months. Not to mention, likes, followers or fans is not a matter, here needs proper engagement for promotion and ByteCode believes it to convert it in to sell.
PPC Campaign Checklist (Final Step)
Now it’s time to implement the 4th and the final step of your websites promotion. Not to mention, it’s one of the best and reliable methods to promote your websites and bring sell. On the other hand, it’s little technical and if you are totally new, it can seem to you difficult. But I can assure ByteCode can surely help you to understand the topics more easily.
When you are thinking about the successful PPC campaign, you have to confirm the below 7 checklists. Important to realize, the success will depend on your right strategy.
Firstly, you have to arrange and optimize the keywords. It will ensure your successful campaign.
- Ensure your all the targeted keywords in a group
- Never neglect close variants of the keywords. Utilize and add appropriate match types of the keyword.
- Always Avoid duplicate content in the ads
- Make negative keywords list and compare it with the relevant one cause it helps to get targeted visitors.
- Make your keyword short and eye-catching and now go for implementation.
Now you have it check it again. You are running a campaign by investing dollars. So why will we waste it? Make sure you have checked the below checklist.
- Have you added most relevant keyword ads in the headline?
- If possible try to add keywords to the display URL.
- Make sure your ads are responsive and mobile friendly. If possible add “call to action” among the ads.
- Run a test campaign and change the message and call to actions if necessary.
Ad Groups Checklist
Here you have to check the ads group. An optimal account structure includes ads group with Standard checks and balances. Check if you have done the below checklist.
- Recheck if you have the naming convention for each ads group.
- Make sure you have added all the ads to the right group. Check the match types and correlation.
- Double check the default bit in the ads group.
- Ensure your ads group and pricing for every ad.
Now you have to check the campaign and you have to ensure some of the things before launching it.
- Check your budget and recheck it and ensure that you have sufficient amount to run the ads. Select how will you want to pay per click. It can vary from “ads group to group”.
- It’s time to customize campaign settings. You have to select the right locations and add the schedule. Make sure you have not kept it default for US or international.
- Ensure you have made the add user-friendly and search engine friendly too.
Ad Extensions Checklist
When you will want to review your PPC ads, you have to ensure some extensions. It will help you to run and check the conditions of the campaigns. For this reason, make available the below tools for your business.
- Ensure all the ads extensions and tools for a successful PPC campaign.
- You will find a lot of tools for this. You can check this tools too (recommended) site links, call extensions, location, seller ratings, and much more.
Landing Pages Checklist
Landing page means where will go your visitor after the first click. It is essential to get the good quality score. Before launching a new campaign, review if your landing page is OK and if it’s working fine? Similarly, design it as user-friendly and sales friendly.
- Create useful and informative content and show what you wanted to provide the customer perfectly.
- An effective call to actions and user-friendly as well.
- Use the same keywords and content you have showed in the ads campaign. It will increase conversion rate.
- Keep easy navigation and ensure speedy page load time.
- Make the page responsive (mobile friendly).
- Add different contact information in the landing pages and give a professional look.
Must be remembered, if a visitor gets a professional outlook for the first time, they will think it as brands and they will become happier if it’s something that they are looking for and thinking to get.
At last, you have to review the ads performance. Ensure your PPC campaign is up-to-date. Take necessary measurement after completing and relaunching the new campaign.
- Check if you have added right parameters for the destination of the ad. On the other hand, add new parameters or check if it requires additional tracking parameters.
- Make sure your ads performance is OK and it’s providing necessary Google Analytics code.
- Check if it is fulfilling your goal by Google Analytics. You can add AdWords code in the thank you page if necessary.
For running a successful AdWords campaign, you have to keep himself updated about the changes and all the time, you will need to keep yourself engaged with the new idea.
Above all, I’ll tell search engine optimization and online marketing is an easy but technical work. You have to ensure a lot of quality and without a team, it’s so tough to maintain a good brand. On the other hand, if you don’t have a team or experienced one, it’s not so simple to keep all the work with the same speed perfectly.
For this reason, Mahbub Osmane can help you with all the issues. We have made a great team considering all the things and all of them are working for the specific task and we are maintaining and checking it by following international experts. Similarly, we can ensure you maximum benefit with minimum investment. If you think you need a successful Search Engine Optimization, online marketing plan, and campaign, you can easily contact us. Have a great journey in the digital world.
Still, got questions in mind? Or want to get a call from us?
Just fill-up the contact form or call us at +88 01716 988 953 or +88 01912 966 448 to get a free consultancy from our expert or you can directly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We would be happy to answer you.
MahbubOsmane.com’s Exclusive Services
- Digital Marketing
- SEO & SMM
- Content Creation
- Web Development
- Graphic Design
- Affiliate Website
- Brand Promotion
- Other Services
- Our Courses