Are you looking for the best content writing service at an affordable price? Actually, content is the main component of your websites. Only content can attract your visitors and it can make them potential buyers. You can not think about any business without quality content. There is no better alternative way to promote your brand without content. It is said that content is the kingdom of your website & the link is king.
When clients come to your office then you can impress them with services, decorated office, experts team or your logic. But in digital media, there is no way to do that. You can’t show all the things by a website but you can create content to show all the things, that’s why you need quality content. With this in mind, you have to publish unique content to make a difference from your competitors.
If you maintain a blog with your business website, then it is very easy to prove yourself as the experts in your related field. You can motivate anyone with the content of your websites so that s/he can buy from you. So, how will you publish value-added content for your customers?
MahbubOsmane.com’s content Writing service can help you to get exclusive value-added unique content written by our expert team of writers. We have a lot of local and native writers to provide unique Writing creation services. How MahbubOsmane.com provide the best Writing creation services? Let’s take a look at the different types of content writing services of MahbubOsmane.com
We provide the following content Writing services
Niche/Affiliate Site Content: MahbubOsmane.com is providing the best niche and affiliate site content from local and native writers. You can choose our services to get content. It’s no matter how niche/micro-niche topics you need, as we’ve made a great team with the various niche. You can take as much content as you need with the focused deadline. You can check out our services to know more about our niche/affiliate site content.
Product Descriptions & Review: You can write product descriptions of your services. On the other hand, you can take the Amazon product description or review from MahbubOsmane.com. We are providing these services by researching the market and your competitor.
SEO Content: MahbubOsmane.com is providing keyword-rich content and it will be ranked #1 in the SERP. You can’t imagine how urgently you can rank your website with the SEO optimized content. You can check our SEO services too.
Blog posts: Blogging is the best way to prove yourself as an expert and it can help you to make your brand more attractive. We can generate and help you to produce specific and well-optimized blog content for you. You can easily see the progress of your business.
Authority articles: Some articles can make your boss and ranked in the search engine easily. You can write those articles as authority styles. It will surely make you as authoritative. These types of articles help you to get the natural link which is described as the skyscraper link and it’s very good in the eyes of the search engine.
Linkbait: These types of content are created to get the backlink. You can share it on every article directory or social bookmarking sites. On the other hand, you can make it popular in many newspapers or social media. Certainly, it will help you to get the valuable link and it will surely help you to increase brand.
Press releases: Do you want to get the attention of your competitor or relevant customer? A press release can help you the most. An optimized press release can bring more brand awareness and search engine visibility. It can surely help you get some important backlinks too.
Optimized content: do you need more optimized content for specific purposes including social media, search engine or article directory? You can also talk to us about these types of content. We can create a lot of optimized content related to your niche or business.
Social Media Posts / Tweets: Social media is a great source of traffic and potential customers. On the other hand, it helps you to increase your brand. Similarly, it also helps to engage with valuable customers. So, social media viral content can help you to establish a social media-based fan of you and regular content can surely help you. With this in mind, MahbubOsmane.com is providing social media content services.
Also, we can create Infographics, Meme, Videos, Guides, Book Reviews, Opinion post, Product Reviews, How-to content, Lists, Link pages, Ebook, Case Study, Podcast & Interview Type content for you. Just Contact Us. Learn More about various types of content.
Our Content Writing Steps
- Step 01- We will assign a project manager
- Step 02- S/he will create a plan for your content
- Step 03- Then another person will research it
- Step 04- One visualizer will be assigned to you
- Step 05- The Content writer will write the content
- Step 06- The Content editor will edit it
- Step 07- Reviewer will review it
- Step 08- Content approver will approve it
- Step 09: Publisher/scheduler will publish it
9 People Will Work to Create Your Content
- Project manager
- Plan creator
- Visual creator or curator (photos, infographics, graphs, diagrams, or videos)
- Content writer/creator
- Content editor
- Content approver
Choose your Plan Below
Don’t need Keyword Research?
Do You Need Expert Advice For Planning Your Website?
Best Content Service Provider’s List
Some Tips For Content Writing!
Write a great introduction: Your visitor might not even get down to read the rest of your Content / Review if your introduction isn’t good enough. So, in the end, a great introduction and an unbiased review are all you need to get a decent conversion rate.
Generate Value: Google doesn’t like content that won’t provide any value to the users. So, there is no reason to write hundreds of articles. You can focus on one article a month, but make sure it’s unique and written well.
Create Visual Content: Don’t create the texts only. Try to include pictures, videos, and illustrations to enhance the user experience.
Be a storyteller: Don’t write pages after page. Create content as like a storyteller.
Provide information: Don’t sell only, try to provide valuable information among the content.
Yes! We do it. MahbubOsmane.com tries to follow the rules and we are doing better in the market for this reason.
Smart Writing Techniques: How to Write less and say More
Sometimes, you can express a lot by writing less, but all can’t do it. It’s very necessary to engage visitors with your content. MahbubOsmane.com always tries to follow this smart technique. You can also see some bullet points to do the same work.
- Make an overall plan of the content and make a draft
- Try to leave meaningless sentences and garbage words
- Always try to less use of adverbs, linking words and phrases
- Use shorter sentences and avoid long and complex sentences
- Read, read and read
- Revise the post by a non-native speaker, they will be able to measure the content, if it is easy to read or difficult
- At last, make a great introduction
If you can tell a lot by writing less, you can’t imagine you will be able to interact more visitors with you all the time.
Mandatory Rules For Content Writing
How to be a good writer
If your aim is to be a good writer then keep continuing this section. We have given you some resources in the following section.
- English Grammar in Use Book with Answers Third Edition (Intermediate) by Raymond Murphy.
- Common Mistakes in English by T.J. Fitikides
For Learning Vocabulary
- English Vocabulary in Use (Elementary) by Michael McCarthy
- English Vocabulary in Use (Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate) by Stuart Redman
- English Vocabulary in Use (Advanced) by Michael McCarthy
- Bangla Academy English-Bangla Dictionary by Bangla Academy
- Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary 9th Edition by Oxford University Press
Daily News Paper
- Lynda– Writing for the Web
- Lynda- Writing Articles
- Lynda- Writing Marketing Copy
Some Important Blog Posts
Google’s Content writing Guideline
📕 Content and quality questions
• Does the content provide original information, reporting, research or analysis?
• Does the content provide a substantial, complete or comprehensive description of the topic?
• Does the content provide insightful analysis or interesting information that is beyond obvious?
• If the content draws on other sources, does it avoid simply copying or rewriting those sources and instead provide substantial additional value and originality?
• Does the headline and/or page title provide a descriptive, helpful summary of the content?
• Does the headline and/or page title avoid being exaggerating or shocking in nature?
• Is this the sort of page you’d want to bookmark, share with a friend, or recommend?
• Would you expect to see this content in or referenced by a printed magazine, encyclopedia or book?
📕 Expertise questions
• Does the content present information in a way that makes you want to trust it, such as clear sourcing, evidence of the expertise involved, background about the author or the site that publishes it, such as through links to an author page or a site’s About page?
• If you researched the site producing the content, would you come away with the impression that it is well-trusted or widely-recognized as an authority on its topic?
• Is this content written by an expert or enthusiast who demonstrably knows the topic well?
• Is the content free from easily-verified factual errors?
• Would you feel comfortable trusting this content for issues relating to your money or your life?
📕 Presentation and production questions
• Is the content free from spelling or stylistic issues?
• Was the content produced well, or does it appear sloppy or hastily produced?
• Is the content mass-produced by or outsourced to a large number of creators, or spread across a large network of sites, so that individual pages or sites don’t get as much attention or care?
• Does the content have an excessive amount of ads that distract from or interfere with the main content?
• Does content display well for mobile devices when viewed on them?
📕 Comparative questions
• Does the content provide substantial value when compared to other pages in search results?
• Does the content seem to be serving the genuine interests of visitors to the site or does it seem to exist solely by someone attempting to guess what might rank well in search engines?
10 Actionable Content Marketing Tips in 2019
After creating content it’s very much necessary to promote it. Without marketing the content, you will not get the actual benefit from it. With this in mind, you have to spread your content most probable place online. Here, you will learn the 10 most popular and actionable ways of marketing your content. But surely you should know why do you need content marketing.
Why do you need content marketing?
Without spreading your content you will not get the actual benefit from it. As content is the best marketing policy in the digital world, you have to spread it correctly. Let’s talk about the benefit of content marketing.
Increase domain and page authority: Yes! More content means more domain authority. As we know the domain authority is not a vital factor for SEO now. But anyone can’t deny domain authority helps you to rank all the quality content of the domain. We can tell content means authority and authority means rank.
More page views: If you write quality content as well as can promote it actively, then it will surely increase the page views of your website. It will help you to reduce the bounce rate of your website.
More social traffic: When customers will get valuable and unique content regularly, it will increase social traffic and you know social traffic is a good signal for the search engine ranking.
Increase Brand value: You will not get brand value without publishing high-quality content. As an online reputation and brand totally depend on high-quality content.
Certainly, you will get a lot of benefit from publishing and marketing content. Let’s see the most need and popular content marketing procedures now.
1. Understand your audiences: Without knowing your audience perfectly, it’s very tough to win their heart. If you can know their gender, demand or thinking the quality, you will be able to sell anything to them. So, before starting or creating content marketing, you have to take techniques by following their demand. Not to mention, if you are able to understand your audiences, you will be able to make them a loyal customer for the lifetime.
2. Make the content as the resource: If you don’t get any sale from the content, never hesitate. Continue to create a valuable resource. When they start to take your content, you can’t imagine how many sales can come every day.
3. Think as like as a customer: When you are promoting your content, you have to think or react as a customer. If you are a customer of this content or product what did you want or search for the content? If you can behave like a perfect customer, you are a good marketer ever. So, make yourself the customer and then try to sell it.
4. Develop SEO friendly Content: Forgetting the customer from the search engine, you have to develop SEO friendly content. You have to remember that search engine traffic can benefit anyone for a long time. If you are able to rank the content, you will get the traffic for the lifetime.
5. Do remarket: If any techniques work fine, try to repeat the process again and again. Similarly, if any tactics don’t work, try thinking differently by following the psychology of the customer and try to add value again in the content. Don’t forget the content is king.
6. Give an actual answer by the content: Visitors will come by reading the title of the content. But if they don’t get their desired answer from the content, they will not come here again. With this in mind, try to give the perfect and actual answer to make visitors into potential customers. Not for today only, it will be for the lifetime asset of you.
7. Create a personal voice among the content: Visitors like to hear personal experiences or voices among the content. If you can do it, you will be able to get trusty customers. Actually, a customer buys a product with your voice, not anything.
8. Publish what needs only: Never publish anything for quantity. Always try to create valuable content to attract the attention of visitors. It will surely create a good brand for a lifetime.
9. Don’t copy the theme of others: You can research a lot of content, but don’t copy the popular one. You should make content with your own research. You have to add new things to your content. Visitors will come to take any point. So, try to find out about it.
10. Be regular and create keyword research: You have to generate content regularly. Similarly, you have to promote it regularly. Never forget to do keyword research. It will help you to target the search engine too and it’s must-need for all types of content.
11. Get maximum benefit from the content: If you can follow the above rules, you will surely get success with your content. Try to change techniques all the time. It will give the different taste to the visitors too.
At last, I will tell, never write with garbage word, try to add value with quality words. Be a storyteller and content writing totally depends on it. MahbubOsmane.com is ready to help you with content creation service. For more info visit our office or make a contact us. Thanks in advance. 🙂
Different Types Of Content You Can Create For Your Blog/Website
Listicles: Everyone loves checklists. They are easy to scan, have digestible information, and are very popular in social media sharing.
You can create a list of almost any topic. It could be your favorite book or a list of the top bloggers you follow.
This is an example of musical equipment for musical works on the sound island: 10 large space-saving cabinets for guitarists.
Expert Tip: Build a list around the main blog niche and topics to stay relevant to your audience. It is also recommended to consider the type of list people search on Google. Check out our keyword research guide for more help.
Written tutorials and how to’s:
Tutorials and how-to guides are a great way to engage your audience and educate them in a single blog post. Also, since you are already familiar with the topic, they are also easy to use.
The key thing to keep in mind when writing a guide is to break things down into feasible small steps. This makes it easier for readers to follow your instructions. Including step-by-step screenshots can further help achieve this, especially for visual learners.
Marketing bloggers can write tutorials on how to use different social media platforms. Beauty blogs can guide readers through makeup apps. It all depends on your target audience and what they want to read.
Here is an example from YourCreativeAura.com: How to Write Songs: The Basics of Song Writing. This article is divided into 5 main parts of song creation, as well as images and examples to make it easier for beginners to understand.
If writing a complete guide on a topic seems too daunting for you, you can always create a video tutorial. Video is very popular-sometimes more popular than text, so it makes sense to use it in a blog.
The options for the video tutorial include:
- Photograph something you explain
- Take a screenshot of your performing the steps of the tutorial
- As you complete the steps, take a screenshot with a narration.
When publishing a tutorial to your blog, you can host the video directly on your website by uploading it. Alternatively, you can upload it to a video hosting site like YouTube or Vimeo and embed it in a blog post on your site.
A manifest is one of the simplest types of content you can publish. We’ve all written a checklist or to-do list before. They are effective because they are short, easy to digest, and can be crossed out when completed.
Translating it into a blog post is one thing. Just publish your checklist and some support information.
Horticulture bloggers can post a list to plant in spring or prepare a garden for winter. On the other hand, internal blogs can create spring cleaning checklists.
Expert Tip: You can share the list in the future as the content is upgraded to attract more subscribers.
What to do in the morning? You might drink tea or coffee and browse the latest news. You can also include this habit in your daily blog activities.
Why not search various news sources for the latest news on specific areas or industries of your blog. Put some of the best articles into your blog posts and add your own comments and reviews to them.
Such regular features have the potential to become something that your readers regularly return to read. This is a good example of the practice.
The infographic doesn’t have to be that long-time professionally produced images you see on Pinterest. An infographic can be an image of any size, shape, and any type of information.
Creating infographics for your blog is an effective way to provide valuable information while encouraging people to share visually appealing things. They can be charts, statistics, step-by-step instructions, and even interesting facts.
Similar to industry news, writing current affairs news is even easier. The main benefit of writing what is currently happening is that people are already looking for more information about what happened, which makes your blog post a primary reading choice.
Think about things that interest you and fascinating stories. It may be controversial or particularly interesting. A report in your own way to get more reader interest. Even better, find a theme that is already linked to your niche market.
Case studies are a great way to get social proof, and it’s easy to write. People love success stories, so writing a case study of someone who has succeeded with your product/service or suggestion can do wonders for your blog.
Stay in touch with your audience, and if you sell products, contact customers and talk about how they use your products and how they can improve their lives or business. Then include them in the case study posted on your blog.
This is an example of a Thrive Theme case study where email lists with fewer than 1,000 subscribers turned into sales of more than $ 100,000.
Why not give up the same old content and share some good news? Write down the new milestones your blog has reached. Or, share inspiring stories about how you started the industry. What happened to get you where you are today?
People love inspiring stories because it makes them want to experience success too. That’s why hopeful and inspirational stories are so great on social media.
We are all striving for something better in life – your success story will help your readers continue to achieve their goals.
Interviews are always a great way to motivate readers. People are always eager to hear the words of those they look up to. Try to post interviews with important people in blog segments and areas of interest.
In interviews, you can discuss important events in your industry, get expert advice and even business insights.
The key is to keep the subject of the interview a matter of interest to the audience.
You can target the interview with video or audio. In addition, this written interview with Ryan Biddulph on ProfitBlitz.
Video blogs (vlogs):
Video blogs or Vlogs are whatever you call them, but as YouTube blogs become more popular, video blogs have become a new thing. Updating your blog in video format can bring many benefits to your website.
- Short video
- Connect with your audience, personally and visually
- They are popular shared feeds
- Many social networks prioritize video over written content
Even better, embedding your YouTube video blog into your website gives people more places to see your content. Try the trend and see if it works for you.
A few days ago, I read an article about 15 reasons to quit a blog.
You might think it contains the benefits of staying away from the blogging industry, but instead, it has 15 reasons to quit blogging in a negative form, which highlights all the great achievements that blogging can bring to your life.
An interesting blog post like this doesn’t always have to be related to your blog topic, it’s fun, it’s a way to entice readers into a morning teacup.
Your post may be purely ironic or ironic. Consider adding interesting GIFs for greater effect. The idea is to mix things with interesting things, which could be hit immediately.
As a freelance writer, I’m no stranger to product reviews-I’ve written countless articles-and I’m sure they really work well when you write other blog posts.
People usually review product reviews before making an online purchase to make sure they get a good deal and that it meets expectations. Therefore, evaluating products related to your area of interest is very useful for an audience that is already interested in it.
Here’s an example of a music gear review on Tone Island: Supro 1605RH Reverb Special: A great studio tool.
Expert Tip: Carefully weigh the pros and cons and avoid over-emphasizing their benefits so your readers can make informed choices on the product.
Comparing comments is a bit like commenting, it’s all about comparing one thing to another. After writing a review, you can use other alternative products.
Take the time to compare the two, and note the advantages and disadvantages of the two. Then put everything into a blog post explaining their similarities and differences.
Unlike comments, where you have to explain the details in great detail, comparisons leave room for further thoughts and opinions.
This is an example on Tone Island where they compare tube amplifiers and digital modelers.
Today, the podcast industry is booming with new podcasts everywhere. In addition to being displayed on the screen, podcasts can evolve into complete online shows, which are becoming more and more popular over time.
One of the easiest ways to get started is to upload an MP3 of your podcast and then publish it to your blog in writing. With the advent of audio, you can expand to platforms like iTunes and Stitcher to publish your podcasts.
Cross-publishing on other platforms provides people with more places to subscribe and listen.
Sometimes we just want to find the best way to do something quickly and efficiently. Resource publishing is a great opportunity to help your readers.
You can compile resource posts about various things in the following form:
- Social influencer
There are a lot more. The key thing to remember here is not just to post a bunch of links. Take the time to explain why you should read this book, visit the website, or use the tool. Have you used it before? What is your experience? State your reason for the recommendation.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs):
FAQs are as effective as blog posts, as they are likely to be what your readers are always looking for answers.
You can structure this type of post into a long list of questions and answers to facilitate good material sharing, but I recommend that you break it down into a blog series. This will expand the content over time, giving you more content mileage.
What’s more, this form of content is usually evergreen, which means that information will be relevant to people for a long time.
Problems and solutions:
Think about any news you’ve heard recently. Maybe this is not good news, or it is completely wrong. That’s because conflict can bring more benefits. People are in trouble because they have a certain sense of excitement.
You can easily take advantage of this concept by highlighting issues related to your area of interest in blog posts and providing them with solutions.
Here is an example of how to incorporate the problem/solution into this article’s guide on reviewing guest blogs: two methods Adam Connell use to review guest bloggers (and avoid wasting time).
Behind the scenes:
In addition to flooding your site to consume valuable content, your blog audience also wants to know you. What better way to provide them with blog posts behind the scenes.
Establishing a personal connection with your audience is a great way to keep your audience engaged. Why not show them the day behind the scenes?
You can post an album after your office is set up, and then post some processes for maintaining your blog. Even better, make a behind the scenes video to show how you work.
We take a stupid online quiz from time to time and we all feel inside. Posting a quiz on your blog is a very interesting way to engage with your audience. Not only does it provide them with fun and interactive activities, but it can also help you learn more about your readers.
If you have a WordPress blog and even a survey and quiz plugin, you can use them to simplify the quiz process.
For example, the Thrive Quiz Builder plugin not only helps create professional-looking quizzes but also has the option to encourage users to subscribe to your email list and share it with others on social media.
When you already have a lot of content, why should you be restless when trying to come up with new blog post ideas? It’s wise to use superb techniques for content management.
Take some time to browse through social media, related blogs, and other news sources. Pick what you think will resonate most with your audience and introduce it as a collection of recent discussions.
Try to include different media types in your post to make things interesting. The collection of images, links, descriptions, social embeds, and quotes will be beautiful.
Surveys and polls:
Have you ever used polls on Facebook and Twitter? It’s simple, isn’t it? Conducting polls is a quick way to get readers’ opinions, and the answers you receive can be well used in future blog posts.
Easily create polls or surveys on your blog with available tools like Typeform, many of which include the ability to embed surveys into blog posts.
Presentations and slideshows:
Just like infographics, presentations and slide shows are an effective way to share insights and information in a visual format. Slideshows can be easily created using software such as PowerPoint for Windows and Production Office for Mac.
And, if you are looking for an online tool, AdobeSpark and Canva are great places to put your presentations together for free.
For inspiration, check out SlideShare. But keep in mind that you should maintain the quality and information of your content in order to provide the best value to your readers.
Speaking of SlideShare-it’s a great platform to share your own presentations, and you can even reuse existing content in your presentations.
Contests and giveaways:
For a small blog or company, a contest or giveaway sounds like hard work. But the truth is, it can actually increase your website in terms of engagement and subscribers.
Consider your goals for hosting a competition:
Do you want more subscribers? Create a contest where people need to join your list.
Will it attract more readers? Ask readers to answer questions about blog posts.
Do you want to add circles? Ask your audience to share and retweet the game.
Once you have a goal, you can build a giveaway around it. Provide the prizes the audience likes and continue the game. Remember that the most effective giveaway does not cost a lot of money.
However, you need a tool to help you manage giveaways. Be sure to check out my article on social media contests and giveaway tools on Funnel Overload.
Many bloggers participate in events and conferences to enhance their knowledge and gain insights into their areas of interest. Why not share this knowledge with your audience?
Of course, you can post the entire tweet in real-time, but aggregating the information into your blog will have a longer life. Summarize your findings and add your own comments. You can even take photos and videos.
The basic article that every blog can do in the archive is a guide for beginners. Regardless of your niche, everyone is a beginner at some point in life, so it makes sense to write a beginner’s guide for things in your area of interest.
For example, we have an article on How To Make Money With A Blog this is a complete beginner’s guide that walks people step by step:
Getting Started Guide-How to Start a Blog Example
A video editing or podcasting guide for beginners? You can even go fishing or kite with a beginner’s guide. The possibilities are endless.
Consider first what your audience wants to learn. If you have a good understanding of your market segment, you may already have some ideas.
And, if you’re in trouble, you can email your subscribers and ask them what they want to learn.
What if you leave your blog for a week or two for a pleasant holiday? How would you come up with a blog idea to fill in the gaps and schedule in advance?
Get involved in guest blogs. Connect with other bloggers and interested people in your niche market and invite them to post on your site while you are away.
Keep posts related to your blog and organize them as early as possible and your website will have interesting new content when you are on the beach somewhere with the martini.
Expert reviews are a great way to inject more personality and knowledge into your blog posts. Connect with an expert in your blogging field and ask a question, and your audience desperately wants an answer.
Aggregate your responses into your blog, and attach comments from each expert, and you’ll get evergreen content that’s highly shareable.
Make sure everyone knows when it’s released and make it easy to share. Just don’t force them to share-it must be their choice.
When trying these types of posts, consider the following tips:
- Do your research upfront – you need the right people to contribute. As in, practical experts!
- Ask specific question-vague words like “share your best content marketing tips” are too open. But “Three things that startup founders need to know about content marketing?” Much better.
- Make your question clear-are there two ways to explain your problem? Figure out which one!
- Be flexible, but give deadlines in advance – the people you contact need to be prioritized, and deadlines can help them do just that.
- Outline your expectations-how many details are you looking for in people’s answers? Or is there something else that people need to know? Expect in advance, don’t waste time.
Monthly stats & progress updates:
Have you considered letting readers understand the metrics of your blog? I’m talking about revenue, audience insights, and subscriber growth.
This type of transparency is popular among bloggers with higher incomes and large audiences, but even smaller bloggers can use this practice to fill gaps in the content calendar.
You don’t even need to make money at all-you only need to focus on goals, goals achieved, unachieved goals and more.
Consider giving your audience a glimpse into the future. What are your plans for the blog? What is your opinion on the content direction?
Previewing articles like this can help your readers feel more intimate and connected with you. This is because you trust them with this information. If you fail to keep your promise, they will question you and hold you accountable.
I bet that sometimes you stand firmly against organizations or individuals. Maybe their policy makes you see red, or their attitude makes you go astray.
Open letters are a great way to express your frustration and criticism.
Try not to use words that are too confrontational or perceptive of negative action or violence. Instead, keep your concerns on the table for others to see. Before you post, it’s best to have some people read this article to make sure you don’t have too much controversy.
Galleries and photo albums:
“A picture is worth a thousand words” may be a used maxim, but it still applies in many cases.
When you are not satisfied with what you are writing, an image blog post with certain titles can make your message as effective as writing an idea.
Take GIFs and memes for example. They often need no explanation. Use it in your blog to give yourself some breathing room.
Recipes don’t always have to cook delicious food. When you’re always looking for inspiration, why not prepare a recipe for your life and post it on your blog.
Here are some other ideas:
- Recipes for great blog posts
- The secret of a perfect image
- Color theory formula
You can turn anything into a recipe. The ingredients are listed first. For a great blog post, the ingredients might be:
- Great title
- Lively subtitle
- Content creativity
Then provide a method for your readers. Show them how to put everything together for great results.
Sometimes you just need to blow off some steam. So go ahead and rant away. It’s your blog – you can do what you want with it. Rant, in ALL CAPS, if you really want to and get the frustration out of your system.
Just remember that what you publish on the internet, stays on the internet for everyone to see. There’s a good chance you could start a troll war with your rant. So make sure someone else reads it before you hit the publish button.
A glossary post:
Do you use many complex words and terms throughout your blog? They may be essential for the type of content you are creating, but will everyone know what they mean?
Consider how alienated this may be for new readers who don’t understand them.
Glossary posts are one way to solve this problem. Collect terms that you think your audience will have difficulty with-include them in the selection process and ask for them in a poll or questionnaire. Then publish them as a glossary to mystify things.
This type of post can be a cornerstone article that you regularly cite.
You can also turn the glossary into the foundation of your blog. This is usually higher value content with greater potential to earn backlinks, sharing, and traffic.
A good example is Optimizely’s Conversion Rate Optimization Glossary:
What will the future look like? Are you planning to expand your blog or enter new markets?
Share these aspirations with your audience-tell them via blog what you want to be in a few years.
There may be subscriber goals or income thresholds you want to achieve. Increase your trust and community awareness, including your readers. They are involved in your plans and ambitions.
Memes and GIFs:
Memes and GIFs are a great way to get people involved and share your content. We all love a good meme and have access to thousands of memes online, so you can thank you throughout the article.
Collect your favorite memes and GIFs related to your niche market and share them with your readers. You can even use the meme generator to make your own templates. You never know this could be an instant hit.
Consider doing good for something through your blog. You can raise awareness about charities in blog posts to help them do their jobs.
Maybe someone near you has the support of a charity. Pay tribute to your followers by raising awareness about them. There are even charities that can support your niche market in this way.
Recycle old content:
If you’ve been blogging for a while, then you most likely have a large content archive. Rather than having them sit there and do very little, consider how to recycle them into new content for immediate release.
You can turn list posts into charts, podcasts into written posts, and blog series into newsletter series.
Sources of inspiration:
What inspired you in those days when you felt productive? What is your muse? Where do you usually get your ideas?
Maybe you often take a walk or read a blog. Your source may be something your child says funny, or it may be the contemplation of your grandparents. Whatever they are, put them in a post to let your readers know the secrets that inspired you.
You can even ask readers to comment on their source of inspiration to go further. Who knows, maybe one of them might be your next way to get inspiration.
Still, have questions? Or want to get a call?
Just fill-up the contact form or call us at +88 01716 988 953 or +88 01912 966 448 to get a free consultancy from our expert or you can directly email us at email@example.com We would be happy to answer you.
MahbubOsmane.com’s Exclusive Services
- Advertisement (1)
- Affiliate Marketing (3)
- AI & IOT (1)
- Amazon Affiliate (4)
- Blogging (1)
- Books (3)
- Business Development (4)
- Career (13)
- Cybersecurity (1)
- Digital Marketing (10)
- Digital Tools (11)
- Domain & Hosting (6)
- Drop Shipping (1)
- Email Marketing (1)
- Extensions (1)
- Freebies (1)
- Freelancer (3)
- Internet Marketing (1)
- Interview (1)
- Link Building (4)
- Make Money (6)
- Mobile Application (1)
- Payment Method (1)
- Personal Development (5)
- SEO (22)
- SMM (2)
- Software (1)
- Web Development (2)
- WordPress Theme (2)