How to Make Money Online With a Blog or Website (37+ Ways)
Whenever you make the plan of creating an excellent blog, you think about “How to make money with a blog.” It’s true the ultimate goal of anything is generating some money. It helps to continue the work. With this in mind, I will share in this mega post how can you make money with a blog in any niche.
Simply, I will discuss legal methods of monetizing your blog. I don’t believe in any SCAMS or SPAMMING method. For this reason, I will not also inspire to do the same.
Important to realize, you will find tons of ways to monetize your blog in the white hat method. At the same time, it’s necessary to describe to you that you have to work hard and you have to go ahead to make the resource if you want to make sufficient money from your blog.
I will express again; I am not going to tell anything quick schemes for making money online. If you seek something like that, please go anywhere and find your reliable piece.
Notably, making money online takes time. At the same time, it is true you can do it quickly if you can implement all the methods of blogging and search engine optimization efficiently. To clarify, I will express everything here to make your blog a resource and the primary income source for you.
So, are you ready to know how to make money with a blog? Let’s discover the path to become influencers as well as creating the money-making resource in the right ways.
How to Make Money Online With a Website or Blog
1. Make Money With an Awesome Blog
2. Start an Affiliate Website
3. Build an eCommerce Website
4. Resell Web Hosting
5. Create a Digital Course
6. Create a Membership Site
7. Sell Advertising Space
8. Sell Your Services
9. Create a Subscription Job Board
10. Create an Online Directory
11. Sell Your Website
Ways to Make Money Online Without a Website
12. Publish Kindle Books
13. Email Marketing
14. Freelance on Sites Like Upwork
15. Buy and Sell Websites
16. Sell Web Design Templates
17. Buy and Sell Domain Names
18. Sell Stock Photos and Footage
19. Invest in Cryptocurrency
20. Sell Your Crafts on Etsy
21. Sell Your Products on Amazon (FBA)
22. Start a YouTube Channel
23. Become a Virtual Assistant
24. Sell Your Programming Services or Software
25. Tutor Kids Online
26. Test Websites and Give Feedback
27. Become a Website Developer
28. Narrate Audiobooks
29. Become a Graphic Designer
30. Become an Instagram Influencer
31. Offer Your SEO Services
32. Manage Social Media Accounts
33. Create a Podcast
34. Become a Freelance Writer
35. Sell Your Art and Designs
36. Carry Out Micro Jobs
37. Taking Surveys Online
38. Sell Your Expertise on Clarity. FM
39. Join a Remote Company
40. Travel Consultant
How To Make Money With A Blog (Monetize Procedures)
I have told you before that this post is only the way to express how you can make money with a blog. To clarify, you will get the most reliable and most popular ways to earn money here. At the same time, I will give some answers of the FAQs about how to make money with a blog. Let’s start to learn.
Moreover, you should know all the monetize methods are the advertisement. They offer in different ways. When you want to make money, you have to grab it for yourself.
Monetize Your Blog Content:
In this section, you will learn how you can monetize your blog with the content. It is the best method to bring money to your bank. Let’s check it now.
1. Display Google AdSense Ads: Google AdSense is one of the best ways to monetize your blog. It is the most reliable, accessible, and guaranteed ways all over the world. Google has made the process very useful. For this reason, advertisers feel happy with the method of CPC (Cost Per Click).
What is CPC? CPC is measured by the click of the visitors on your blog and how much the advertisers pay for it. On the other hand, you will get an amount for every one thousand impressions. It is the most amazing way to make money with a blog.
For taking Google AdSense, you have to apply and when they will think your blog is appropriate for their terms and policy you will get a script. You need to add it to your blog. You can do it with various WordPress plugins including WP Simple Adsense Insertion. (I will show how can you enable the Adsense by this plugin in another post)
2. Make Money With Affiliate Marketing: Maybe this is the most innovative monetizing method at present. Affiliate Marketing is- taking commission by referring your visitors to purchase anything. You have to use a special tracking link to get the commission. You will get the commission for every successful purchasing.
How does it work? Let’s see a real-time example. If you have an account in a bank and if your friends want to open another. You can refer to a bank that has an account with you. For this reason, the bank will give a commission.
In view of, affiliate marketing works in the same procedures. You will bring visitors to your blog by considering your writing skills and product knowledge. At a time, you will provide a review article of the different products with your tracking link, and every purchase will come from this link you will get a smart commission.
If you ask who provides affiliate commission? Yes! You will find the maximum digital business that provides affiliate commission. Among them the most popular affiliate market and tracking tools are,
- Amazon Associate
- Commission Junction
- Hosting Affiliate ( Relevant Article: Best Cheap Hosting Providers )
- Theme Affiliate
Like this, you will get a lot of affiliate marketplace where you can promote the products or services. When you want the affiliate tracking URL you have to apply and they will give all the instructions of getting paid.
Important to realize, you have to follow their terms and conditions, and you have to make the possible resource to get approved.
Losing traffic? Need more speed? Need free SSL for better ranking! Don’t wait anymore! Get SSD Hosting
3. Take Direct Ads with Banner: It is the most effective way to earn huge money from your blog. It is the direct ads system. When your blog gets a massive amount of traffic in your field of writing, the industry service providers will be interested in promoting their product on your blog.
Here is the chance. You can make a template to show the direct ads on your blog with detailed price options. You can create some banner sizes with this, and it will help to make the banner from the advertisers with your conditions.
You can’t believe if you can work with your blog, you can get huge directs ads from the industry-leading company.
4. Sell Sponsored Blog Posts: It is another way of monetizing your blog. It can bring huge money for you. You can sell sponsored post which will provide you the advertisers. You can get $50 to $200 for a single post according to your niche. Even you can offer any other conditions with this.
You can charge even more depending on the terms of post and niche. On the other hand, you can promote your blog from this post. You will get the resource as well as you will find the chances to interlink your blog post.
You can earn by this method without showing any Ads. Sometimes visitors feel boring with Ads but there has no way to feel bored. On the other hand, it works like TV or Magazine Ads. You will get credit before promoting the brand.
5. Write Review Posts: When you will get popular, you will get a lot of requests to write a review of the different products in your niche. They will pay you as like sponsored post. At the same time, you can place the ads or track links for affiliate commission. That means you are going to get a double commission.
Important to realize, you have to make your blog the authority. You have to publish a quality article if you want to get it. Most of the bloggers I know are earning huge money in this way.
It is so much possible for you if you can generate quality articles and can generate a massive lead in your blog.
6. Earn Money by Flipping Websites: If you don’t want to promote any other services or don’t want to show ads, you can earn money with another method. It is getting popular day by day.
The method is- you will build the website with evergreen and money-generating content. You will make it SEO-friendly. At the same time, you will ensure the site is not spammy. At this point, you will sell the websites. That means, you will make the websites and you will sell them to another person to generate money at a time.
Not to mention, if you invest a total of $2000 to $5000 for your website and can make it potential, you can sell it to about $20k+. You will find a lot of bloggers who are doing this for bringing huge money.
Create a Paid Membership Website:
When you do not want to show Ads on your website, then you can apply this method. If you can ensure the quality content, you can make it paid in some areas. Let’s check how you can make money by creating a paid membership blog or website.
7. Create Private Content for Restricted Members: If you can make a loyal fan by your writing styles or tips, then you can generate premium types of content to sell to private users only. What kinds of content can be private content? The content which is productive increases skills, or helps to make money.
If you can do it or you are skillful in this area, you can make private content for your subscribers, and then you can sell it who will pay you. You can do it when you are an expert in a particular niche or topic.
You will get a lot of plugins to make the paid membership website. It is so easy in WordPress. You can check some plugins here to do it.
8. Create a Private Forum: It is another way to work with paid membership. When you are skillful in a special niche, then you can maintain a paid Forum where the users will get special take care and advice from you. You will monitor the forum carefully. For instance, the users will learn the desired things which will be paid only.
If you want to create a forum on your blog, you will find some popular free plugins to do it including bbPress or BuddyPress. Never forget to provide quality lessons to attract others with words of mouth marketing.
Create Paid Directory for making money:
You know a business listing is off to get authority in the search engine. You can maintain a quality directory to make it happen. For this reason, you can apply the below ideas to monetize it.
9. Create a Paid Business Directory: If you do not know, I should say Business Directory is not working fine nowadays. In general, most of them are spammy. But the directory is not a wrong idea. You can also maintain a quality directory where you will add every business in your niche by manually checking.
To point out, you can run a niche-related directory or country-specific directory and can separate it from the different sections with quality content. Then surely it will add value to the search engine. Here you can keep a simple registration process with a small charge. You can generate money in these ways.
Important to realize, the quality, the content, and the brand can raise the amount of adding any business.
10. Display related Jobs in your niche: When you can add value and can generate sufficient visitors. Then you can show related jobs on your blog. It will bring money for you. That means you can accept job posts in a similar niche. The company feels happy to post on the niche-related website or blog to get an awesome response.
Actually, it will be a jobs directory, and it will be separated from the main website. You can keep the registration process, or you can add it manually. If you see ProBlogger, then you will see Darren Rowse is maintaining writing Jobs board with payment. If you want you can also monetize your blog in this way.
11. Promote Event: It is similar to the jobs board. As you are getting quality visitors on your blog, you can promote events of a similar niche. It helps the visitors to know about the event, and the company will get a good response in the event. It is very effective.
At the same time, you can keep a registration charge. The company will promote the event to the calendar of your blog, and they will take visitors to their event. For this reason, they will pay you.
Sell Digital Products:
Another great way to monetize is by selling digital products. Considering your niche, you can monetize your blog easily. You can create your eBook as well as you can do affiliate marketing on eBooks. Let’s check some fantastic ways for selling digital products.
12. Sell eBooks: You can sell eBooks as digital products. It is so easy if you can add value to the eBooks and your visitors need it. That means you have to consider the need and the content when creating an eBook.
At the same time, you can promote the books of the popular writer in your niche. It will bring an affiliate commission for you. On the other hand, it is very effective to gain trust among the visitors. An eBook can make the brand more accessible.
13. Sell Online Courses: Selling an online courses is very popular now. You can earn better more than eBooks in this way. You have to ensure if you want to sell the course on your website or if you want to upload the tutorial or courses on the different platforms including Udemy or Linda.
Important to realize, you have to ensure quality video or template for selling the courses. You have to provide some supporting material to add value including slides, checklists, templates, etc.
At the same time, you have to make the website user-friendly to make it easy to learn. You can check this plugin to make the course options on your website.
14. Arrange a Paid Webinar: Do you know the webinar is a great way to monetize your blog. You have to share the experience you and how they can become experts like you here. That means you have to become a professionals expert in this topic. Only then you will be able to bring the audience and you can earn huge money.
In WordPress, you will find a lot of plugins to arrange a paid webinar. It is so easy to customize, and you can keep the registration or the sign-up process with your link very quickly.
Sell Online Services:
As you are sharing your experience and skill in your blog, you can also sell them as services. It will work some of them will need services they will hire you. Most expert bloggers, firms, or individual experts do it on their blogs. Let’s talk about how you can do it.
15. Offer Freelance Services: Freelancing is the most reliable way to earn. You can also work as a freelancer. Suppose you are experts in blogging, you can work as a writer (If you can write well as like native speaker), search engine optimizer, or customize WordPress. That means you can work with your skilled area.
Important to realize, you have to ensure maximum output. Otherwise, you will get bad feedback. As you are operating a blog, you will not need to show your previous work most of the time. On the other hand, you will get a vast amount of clients from the blog.
You can make selling options, or you can give your freelance or LinkedIn link to hire easily. At the same time, you can create an invoice on your website to collect the money.
16. Start Consulting Business: It is an amazing way to make money by blogging. You can help others by consulting. You will show the strategy, learning procedures and where is the struggling part, ETC. At the same time, you can generate money helping on the startup.
When a people or group think to establish a business, they need some guidelines from the expert. You can work here to provide advice. Freelancing is providing the services and consulting is helping to start with advice.
You can do it by taking office. If you do not want to do it, you can arrange all the processes online. It is a great way to earn money through blogging.
Want to know which marketing channel returns the most of your investment? Or what channels provide you the quality traffic to increase sales? If not, contact us today for a free 30 minute SEO consultation
17. Become a Coach: If you think consulting is not perfect for me, you can work as a coach. A couch works as the same procedures as consulting. But here you can teach anyone who is interested in your niche.
If you think you can do it, it is a great opportunity. I have seen a lot of people in my circles who are working as a coach. You will find the learners from your blog. That means your blog will work to outreach the services. Though you can promote it in any other digital ways including social media or newspaper or anywhere.
Start Selling Physical Products:
I always tell a blogger can start the business easily offline by promoting the products online. This is the producer. You can begin to selling physical products by your blog, and you can send them to the customers.
18. Start an ECommerce Business: If you maintain a blog which is related to the physical product including health tips, WordPress Themes or buying guideline, you can make it an e-commerce business. As you have existing visitors, you can sell some creative and valuable products which are necessary to your readers.
It is so easy. You have to install the WooCommerce plugin to make the shopping panel. It will give you the option to create a personal product area. At the same time, you can make a landing page for all the products, and you can sell it from here. You can point related products to your articles.
Important to realize, you will need to make the product similar to your niche if you want to get sufficient sell. At the same time, some products are necessary for all and you can also sell them here.
19. Create Online T-Shirt Store: If your blog is about graphics design or gaming or which has a great theme, you can make niche related T-shirt that is impressive and sound quality, you will find a lot of readers are showing eagerness to buy it. It is a very effective way as well as all needs it.
To enumerate, you need to bring something innovative and not as usual. If you can do it, it is going to provide you with another business with your blog.
Affiliate Website Building Service That Makes Money. Learn More
20. Create a Dropshipping Store: Now Dropshipping store is increasing. The idea is you will create the shop, you will maintain it, and you will provide customer support. You have no duty to ship or handle the products directly.
You do not need to keep the products in your warehouse. All the tasks will do the manufacturer, another retailer, or a wholesaler. You will just sell the products, and you have to send the details to the leading manufacturer. He will send or maintain the products for the customers.
If you want you can also launch this service on your blog which goes with your niche. Then start the business. Though it is not so easy, you can study in this area to start accurately. You can maintain dropshipping on your WordPress blog with some plugins including WooCommerce Dropshipping.
21. Create an Amazon Affiliate Shop: It is easier than dropshipping. In dropshipping, you need a decent amount of investment and to maintain the quality. On the other hand, if you make Amazon Shop, you will just select a niche and work to promote it. You will sell the products from your website with the affiliate link. When consumers buy, you will get the commission.
Though I have discussed it in the affiliate area, specifically Amazon gives more facilities to show the product and promote it. For this reason, you can do it easily.
You can control the affiliate or product area with these simple plugins. You will get other plugins too in the WP directory.
22. Make Resource: You can make resources in a specific niche. For example, WordPress themes or plugins can sell them with your affiliate link, and you can make huge money. At the same time, you can also create your own theme or plugins, and it will help you to generate money by selling it.
You have to remember to help the readers with the different tutorials, and then they will inspire to buy from you.
23. Accept Donations: It is another popular method of getting support for your blog. As you are providing essential support to the readers, you can inspire them to donate to you for continuing the support or going forward.
You will see a lot of bloggers who are doing this. It is very important to make reliable content and amazing tips for the readers. It inspires them to donate to you. You will get some plugins to make the form or adding PayPal or credit card options to donate to you.
FAQ About Making Money:
1. Will I need to start buying the domain and hosting or free?
You should start with a paid domain and hosting. Because it is professional. You can get the authority easily. On the other hand, you will see the rank on the search engine easily. At the same time, you can monetize it. After all, it will not cost you a lot. You can check the Poripurno Host, where you can start your personal website (Domain and Hosting) as low as $20 only in a year. To point out, you can also check the best cheap domain and hosting providers from here.
2. How will I get the visitors?
If you follow the rules of search engine optimization and generate high-quality content, you can easily get ranked. That means you will get visitors from the search engine.
To get the visitors to ensure the below things.
- Publish high-quality and evergreen informative content/posts.
- Be active on social media including Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Keep Posing new terms and content
- Start networking with other bloggers
- Start Guest Posting for outreaching the post
- Make the content shareable
- Generate Eye-Catching Headline
- Make the Content SEO friendly
- Ensure the content On-Page SEO Friendly
- Learn Advanced SEO
- Make it easy to read
- Generate Unique ideas
Much more. The above are only some must-need criteria to get the traffic on your blog.
3. How will I make money?
If you read the above method, I think you have realized the methods of making money with a blog. I have discussed all the reliable techniques to monetize your blog.
4. Will I make money as a newbie?
Why not? It is possible for the newbie if you can go ahead with the right procedures. At the same time, if you know the search engine optimization, On-Page SEO techniques and can write quality content.
Read Also: Why You Should Start a Blog Today
5. How much time does it need to generate money?
If you can follow the right method of blogging and SEO, you can make money within one year. It will depend on your strategy and the capacity of learning.
6. Who will give me the money?
The method of monetization will vary how will you get the money. Simply, the method from the above you will follow will send you the money.
7. What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate Marketing is referring to the products or services with your content and tracking link, and when anyone buys something following the URL, you will get the commission. I have discussed in detail the above, you can check it.
8. Can I get a sponsored post?
Definitely. When you will write quality content, and you will get the real visitors, then you will also get the sponsored post.
9. What is display advertising or direct ads?
When any company wishes to pay you directly on your blog is called the direct ads method. It is the most reliable method to monetize your blog.
10. Will anyone buys the ebook?
Why not? In the digital age, eBook is the method to learn anything deeply instead of paper books. I will not tell paper books is not the best way to learn. Actually, it is the real taste of reading. But in the digital age, eBook is the alternative to read smoothly and at low cost.
Digital Courses By MahbubOsmane.com Learn More
From the above discussion, I can tell blogging is an incredible way to earn in the digital age. You should remember without marketing no one can’t sell the product and in the digital age blogging is the best method of promoting anything.
With this in mind, if you want to go ahead with a blog, it will be a great way for making a decent amount of money. At the same time, it will be your digital portfolio.
By all means, if you have any questions related to making money blogging or starting a blog, you can ask me from the comment section. Chiefly, if you get the article helpful, you can share it on your favorite social media. Notably, you can express your opinions or add any other options which help you monetize your blog. Thanks in advance. 🙂
Still, have questions? Or want to get a call?
Just fill-up the contact form or call us at +88 01716 988 953 or +88 01912 966 448 to get a free consultancy from our expert or you can directly email us at [email protected] We would be happy to answer you.
MahbubOsmane.com’s Exclusive Services
- Advertisement (1)
- Affiliate Marketing (3)
- AI & IOT (1)
- Amazon Affiliate (4)
- Application (1)
- Blogging (1)
- Books (3)
- Business Development (4)
- Career (13)
- Cybersecurity (1)
- Digital Content (1)
- Digital Marketing (12)
- Digital Tools (12)
- Domain & Hosting (6)
- Drop Shipping (1)
- Email Marketing (1)
- Extensions (1)
- Freebies (1)
- Freelancer (3)
- Internet Marketing (1)
- Interview (1)
- Link Building (4)
- Make Money (6)
- Mobile Application (1)
- Payment Method (2)
- Pending (1)
- Personal Development (5)
- SEO (25)
- SMM (2)
- Software (1)
- Video Marketing (1)
- Web Development (2)
- WordPress Theme (2)