Do you want to learn Web Design and Development? Are you eagerly waiting to start a Web Development course in Dhaka, Bangladesh but still not getting the right guideline to make the decision? Yes! By MahbubOsmane.com is providing the best web development course in Dhaka. Similarly, it offers project-based learning among Bangladesh. MahbubOsmane.com is the leading digital marketing firm and it has created a lot of workshop for web development and amazing digital career. MahbubOsmane.com tries to build a student with the requirements of the industry. You can easily start freelancing after successfully completing the courses. Similarly, you can also join in the traditional job market as a web developer after finishing the web development course from MahbubOsmane.com.
Why Web Development as a Career?
Do you know 500+ websites are built and 70+ new domains are registered in a minute in the World? Really, it is unbelievable and the web design and development sector are growing so rapidly! On the other hand, Netcraft confirmed that 1 billion web portal are leading this sector already. Similarly, with the passes of time web design and development sector are increasing surprisingly than before.
According to US Jobs Report, Web design and development has been placed among the top 10 hottest growing jobs. Now, most of the institute, organization, agency, and company needs skilled Web designers and developers. Not to mention, our educated society is unable to meet the demands, our education system can’t make one to get these types of job. For this reason, different organizations are pursuing daily for the post of web design and development.
Important to realize, if you visit some popular Job portal in Bangladesh (as like bdjobs.com) or from the world (indeed.com). You will see that special IT jobs like Web design and developments are so much available and they are posting their jobs for a long time period even they have to report it to find the desired one. Basically, our educated students even IT graduate knows the bookish knowledge. But they can’t fulfill the industry requirements.
Why MahbubOsmane.com for web development course?
Significantly, MahbubOsmane.com – A Leading Digital Marketing Blog is helping those people who are eagerly searching an impressive job from the first-class category. Mainly, we are providing training from the experts who are sitting in the highest position in the Web design and development sector in Bangladesh. We never believe in bookish knowledge. Rather than we believe in the practical project. Those who are completing our training, he/she believes the same theory. For this reason, a lot of Company are coming to our office or asking us to provide them qualified designers or developers. With this in mind, we have designed this training program/courses.
MahbubOsmane.com is an Internet Marketing Company in Bangladesh and it has gathered some energetic web developers to run these courses. As the tradition, we are providing the best web development course in Dhaka. If you are searching a Web Development Course in Dhaka, you can easily engage with MahbubOsmane.com
Now, Are you waiting eagerly to know what topics we will cover in this course? Yes! We have made this course by focusing the industry requirements and if you see some Job post about Web design and developments, you will understand it itself.
What topics we’ll cover the most…
What will we Highlight in this course
- Web Application Development
- PSD to HTML or PSD to WordPress Conversion
- Basic Graphic Design (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
- WordPress Theme Development
- WordPress Theme Customization
- Creating a Personal Portfolio to get Job easily
- Regular working experiences from the experts with their Projects
- Basic Web Application and Server Management
- Industry requirement support and Job replacement (if you can grow with us)
- Focused on the latest tools and concept in the Web development sector
And much more that is needed for Web Design and Development
Support After Course Completion
- Support to manage Client
- Reference to get Bangladeshi Job
- Access to our dedicated tutorial and group
- Facilities to work with us (if need)
- Career Counseling
Web Development Course (details)
MahbubOsmane.com offers you the opportunity to learn the basics & advance of designing and developing a website along with a great deal of insight on what can be found on the web. This course is aimed for those who would like to commence in the area of web design and development, those who have already planned to learn web development and want to brush up or who are seeking an alternative pathway to web and web development. Also, this course will show the students step-by-step how to build a simple HTML responsive website from PSD and advanced level of web development. The Web Development Course offers you a golden career in the web development sector.
Additional Information About Our Web Development Course
- Fees: 15,000/
- Class Start: September 2019
- Duration : 3.30 PM- 5.30 PM
- No. of Classes/ Sessions : 16 Sessions
- Class Schedule: Friday
- Total Hours: 48
- Venue: F#3A, H#61, R#27, Gulshan#1 Dhaka-1212
- Phone: 01716 988 953 or 01913 189 378
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype: mrpsoft.2
For a special time schedule or anything further discussion, you can contact us. We appreciate your time.
Web Development (PSD to HTML With Bootstrap Framework) Course Outline
|Class 1||Basic Concepts||Introduction to Web Design & Web Development, Responsive Web Design, Used Languages, Different Environment, Database|
|Class 2||HTML Basic||HTML Basic Syntax, HTML Elements, HTML Tags, HTML Attributes, HTML Comments, HTML Images, HTML Table|
|Class 3||HTML Advance||HTML Forms, HTML Input Types, HTML Iframe, HTML Media, HTML5 etc.|
|Class 4||CSS Basic||CSS Basic syntax, CSS Elements, CSS Colors, CSS Classes, Inline CSS, Outline CSS, CSS Comments|
|Class 5||CSS Advance||CSS Images, CSS Margin Padding, CSS Links, CSS Lists, CSS Texts, CSS3 etc.|
|Class 7||jQuery||jQuery Syntax, jQuery Selector, jQuery Hide, Fade, Slide, jQuery HTML & jQuery Ajax etc.|
|Class 8||PSD TO HTML||PSD TO HTML Conversion|
|Class 9||Advanced PSD TO HTML||Advanced PSD TO HTML Conversion|
|Class 10||Responsive Web Design||Responsive PSD TO HTML Conversion (Bootstrap)|
|Class 11||Responsive Web Design Part Two||Responsive PSD TO HTML Conversion (Bootstrap)|
|Class 12||PHP & Object Oriented PHP Basic||Concepts of PHP and OOPHP, PHP with MySql, Implementation, etc|
|Class 13||Database Part 1||Introduction to Database, Introduction to MySql, Local Servers|
|Class 14||Database Part 2|
Server Side & FPT
|Class 15||Introduction to Server Side, FPT, Implementation|
|Class 16||Projects||Given by the Center|
Related Post: Graphic design course in Dhaka
Web Development Course ( Advance )
|Training Schedule – PHP Basic Course|
|Session 1||Introduction||Introduction to www, History|
Understanding client/server roles
Apache, PHP, MySQL, XAMPP Installation
|Session 2||PHP Fundamentals||PHP Basic syntax, PHP dataTypes, PHP Variables, PHP Constants, PHP Expressions, PHP Operators, PHP Control Structures, PHP Loops|
|Session 3||PHP Arrays||PHP Enumerated Arrays, PHP Associative Arrays|
Array Iteration, PHP Multi-Dimensional Arrays, Array Functions
|Session 4||PHP Functions||PHP Functions, Syntax, Arguments, Variables, References, Pass by Value & Pass by references, Return Values, Variable Scope, PHP include(), PHP require()|
|Session 5||PHP Forms||PHP Form handling, PHP GET, PHP POST, PHP Form Validation, PHP Form Sanitization|
|Session 6||PHP Cookies & PHP Sessions||PHP Cookie handling, PHP Session Handling, PHP Login Session, Managing user ACL|
|Session 7||PHP Strings Handling||Strings and Patterns, Matching, Extracting, Searching for Replacing, Formatting, PCRE|
|Session 8||Assessments||Based on the topic covered|
|Session 9||Basic MySQL, Simple SQL queries||Database basics, Indexes, PHP MyAdmin|
Connect DB, MySQL Create, MySQL Insert, MySQL Select, MySQL Update, MySQL Delete, MySQL Truncate, MySQL Drop
|Session 10||Advanced SQL query building||WHERE condition, Order By, Group By, Having, LIKE, AND OR operators|
|Session 12||SQL Functions||Using SQL functions AVG, COUNT, SUM, MIN, MAX, LCASE, UCASE|
|Session 13||Importing, Exporting CSV data||Importing and Exporting CSV Files|
|Session 14||Advanced MySQL Joins, Full-Text Search||INNER Join, MySQL LEFT Joins, MySQL RIGHT Joins,|
|Session 15||Complex SQL Queries, Full-Text Search|
|Session 16-19||Basic Html,|
CSS,Js & jQuery plugins introduction
|Session 20||Projects||Given by the Center|
In one word, MahbubOsmane.com can be your next destination to build an innovative career in the digital world as a web developer. As you are living in the digital age, why will you stay backward from the trends? With attention to, MahbubOsmane.com is ready to build you and it is the best institute to learn web development in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Surely, we are waiting to hear your success story next.
Our Training Programs
Which course do you want to learn? Check out all the courses in details following the below links:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Writing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Affiliate Marketing Course, ( Amazon, ClickBank, & Digital Products)
- and Digital Marketing
- C & C++ Programming
- Graphic Design Course
Every (junior) developer needs to Follow
A new developer comes in the programming field with great hope, but they should know some truth of the developer. They should know it before starting to join in this world. If they can accept it, then they will surely go in a good position. For this reason, I have created this list from my experience. So, I will suggest to read it. Follow the below 10 points to master the programming industry. If you can follow the below points, no one can’t prevent you. Let’s check the must-need checklist for the newbie in the developing sector.
Follow the below 10 points to master the programming industry. If you can follow the below points, no one can’t prevent you. Let’s check the must-need checklist for the newbie developer in the developing sector.
- Don’t be afraid to see the code and programming syntax of a language. Firstly, you will forget all of them and you will feel hesitation. But you don’t know most of the expert’s developer can’t try to memorize the code. They try to learn how it happens. So, learn the logic and see how it works. Don’t try to learn a programming language, always try how to implement it.
- Try to become a good debugger. Always think the logic of a detective character and solve it following it.
- Always work with the logic and remember to test the unit of the code. You will write buggy syntax, but it will be genuine after some days of practicing.
- Always remember highly advanced and effective code isn’t good all the time. Certainly, budget and development cost is a factor for this.
- Making a mistake is normal and you will do it always. Forgetting this make concentration to learn from it and take it as easy and accept it.
- Try to practice with an IDE and memorize all the shortcuts of it. You can also learn the curve, but it is the advanced level. When you will be able to master it, your productivity level will be increased highly. You will be surprised to watch your progress.
- Do you know the quote of Edison? he quoted, “Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration”. So, there has no shortcuts method for success. Always follow the rule; Practice, Practice, and Practice. It’s the primary needs to become a successful programmer.
- Make a practice to read the code all the time. Try to understand how it works and how it has been implemented. You should remember that you have to spend most of your time in the jobs by understanding the code of others.
- Always try to deny the crowd and make rules of coding for you.
- Changing is the rule of programming. It will update and come to new technology always. Don’t make any process or tools as must need because the tools or language procedures can change. Try to accept the good trends and master the field.
14 must need technologies every web developer should know
Some simple and must need tools and terminology confuses the web developer and sometimes it can make you ashamed among the experts or clients if you can’t understand the terms. For this reason, I’ll describe some very simple, but essential tool and syntax for the web developer. Who knows about this, they can think, is it necessary to know? It’s so simple and basic. But you have to look from the view of a newbie. They need to understand it. Anyway, Let’s learn some much need terms for the web developer.
1. Browsers: A browser is the user interface to display the HTML or web files with necessary information. It takes the request and collect the essential information from the servers and provides your desired data. Google Chrome is the most popular web browsers by Google and you will also find Safari (from Apple), FirFox (from Mozilla) and internet explorer or EDGE (From Microsoft). You have to learn the basic concepts of all the browsers.
2. HTML: HTML refers to HyperText Markup Language and it is used to make the structure of a web page and when someone calls this page, the browser shows it with the right format. Mainly it gives the instruction to format a web page and it’s the most usable parts in the web world. Someone make faults HTML as the programming language.
3. CSS: CSS refers to the Cascading Style Sheet. If you consider HTML as the curry, then CSS is the salt and spices. That means salt increases the taste of the curry. Similarly, CSS provides the color, fonts, and animation for creating amazing web view. You will find Less CSS and SASS Lang CSS pre-compiler to make a project easily and effectively.
6. Libraries: It’s not the framework but the work is nearly the same. Libraries are the collection of code which helps to write you less code. Though it needs to verify on the browsers or devices before telling all is working fine. For example, jQuery, Underscore.
7. Databases: Database is the place where your virtual data will be saved. It’s mainly two types: SQL and NoSQL. SQL helps to make sure the data is correct and validated and much more. On the other hand, NoSQL is for creating and maintaining applications with more flexibility.
8. Client-side (Clients): A client is the user of the application. When you are browsing Google or Facebook, you are the clients and this can be desktops, mobiles, tablet, and Laptops. Generally, a web application is built with multiple clients interaction.
9. Server-side (Servers): A server is a place where the information and data are stored. When we want to get any information you mean clients sent a request to the server and it checks the request and presents the necessary information and data among you.
11. Backend: The Back-end is built with the combination server and database. Here happens the functions, methods, and data manipulation to show you the results. Clients can’t see the backend view.
12. Protocols: Protocols are the method to provide standardized instructions for connecting back-end and front-end information. For example, HTTP, DDP, and REST. HTTP is used for pointing the server location and DDP is a new protocol for the meteor. It is used to connect the clients and server. On the other hand, REST is a protocol for API’s. It is used to GET, POST and PUT. It helps to exchange information between applications.
13. API: An API is the programming interface for an application. it is used to allows other developers to access the application’s functionality without sharing all the codes or backend panel. Developers access this API with an API key. You can see Facebook, Google or Twitter web facilities for the example of API.
14. Data Formats: It is a way to make a structure of how different files will be stored. For example, JSON, XML and CSV.
Above all, I think you have enjoyed the parts of some popular web technologies. As you are going to work with these types of technologies. It will surely help you to learn the next step very easily.
If you think you have realized the path to become a web programmer, it’s time to take the right decision. As there was no bound to make a career in the web development sector. You can surely start to learn about web development. With this in mind, MahbubOsmane.com can be the best place to learn Web Development. As we have arranged a lot of experts programmer to teach you. Certainly, you can contact us. Have a nice journey in the web development sector. Thanks in advance.
Still, got questions in mind? Or want to get a call from us?
Just fill-up the contact form or call us at +88 01716 988 953 or +88 01912 966 448 to get a free consultancy from our expert or you can directly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We would be happy to answer you.
Mahbub Osmane’s Exclusive Services
- Advertisement (2)
- Affiliate Marketing (3)
- AI & IOT (1)
- Amazon Affiliate (4)
- Blogging (2)
- Books (1)
- Business Development (2)
- Career (13)
- Digital Marketing (10)
- Digital Tools (8)
- Domain & Hosting (5)
- Drop Shipping (1)
- Email Marketing (1)
- Extensions (1)
- Freebies (1)
- Freelancer (3)
- Internet Marketing (1)
- Interview (1)
- Link Building (2)
- Make Money (4)
- Mobile Application (1)
- Payment Method (1)
- Personal Development (5)
- SEO (18)
- Show All (1)
- SMM (2)
- Software (1)
- Travel (1)
- Web Development (1)
- WordPress Theme (2)