Looking to hire a VA? Then check out MahbubOsmane.com’s virtual assistant services to find the perfect VA for your budget and business needs.
What is a virtual assistant service? How do they help you?
Since the economic downturn a few years ago, virtual assistant services have grown significantly. The role of being a virtual assistant (also known as VA) is attractive: flexible working hours, remote working, competitive salary and more family time.
If you don’t believe how popular VA is, check out any website with a list of contracts. You will see thousands of VA job postings. A lot of work is available.
VA can both expand your business and reduce your weekly working hours. SBO can also benefit from a range of benefits by hiring a VA: no employee-related costs, no separate office space, and no need to worry about downtime. You only pay for the services they provide under the terms of the contract.
Business experts believe that similar to permanent employees, a professional and reliable VA is very important to the team and should be considered as such. When you have trust and reliability, VA suddenly becomes an integral part of the organization, and this is when you realize you have diamonds in your hands.
Sometimes you may be burdened with many tasks and responsibilities, especially if you are one-to-one to five-person operation. A cautious decision was to hire a VA, but some companies did not consider it feasible.
You can outsource the following seven main roles to virtual assistant services for as little as $ 3 per hour:
- Universal Virtual Assistance
- Content writing
- SEO and digital marketing
- Social media
- Web developer
- Audio and video editor
It is important to realize that the VA may not maintain expertise or complete tasks in all of these areas. The SBO must hire a VA with a specific acuity and then move on from there.
For example, if the VA is good at writing, you can hire them for content writing and digital marketing. Or, if they have extensive management experience, they can be assigned data entry, reminder services, and appointment arrangements.
When you focus on the development of your company, VA hones tasks that usually waste your time as an entrepreneur.
Essentially, virtual appliances save time, and time is an important commodity in business (and life).
Virtual Assistant Services We Offer:
We are a leading virtual assistant services company with extensive experience in the industry. From managing your schedule to organizing your email, our online virtual assistant service can do anything. Modern technology also helps companies achieve their goals in an effective and innovative way. Our virtual assistant is one of the ways companies can do their jobs in a more efficient way within an estimated time frame. Our virtual assistant services include:
Responsibility: General Virtual Assistance:
Similar to labor costs, measured in time and resources, administrative costs are a major burden on small businesses.
Management — email, payroll, invoices, sales reports, and customer inquiries — can reduce the time employees or even SBOs spend on another important part of the business. This is where the VA fits.
A virtual assistant may be specifically hired to perform these types of duties and will be assigned general virtual office duties. By doing these different jobs, entrepreneurs can increase their level of productivity and help small businesses reach new heights.
- Bookkeeping and salary duties: Calculate working hours, increase expenses, and update salaries.
- Receptionist’s role: answer the phone, leave a voicemail and check messages.
- Database creation, input, and update (sales, contacts, CRM, etc.).
- Perform banking needs, such as paying bills and transferring funds.
- Write an invoice and send it to the customer.
- Create, archive and submit weekly reports on sales, deliverables, hours and tasks.
- View emails, respond to customer inquiries and manage spam.
- Organize technical support tickets and participate in chat support.
- Create and send greeting cards, invitations, newsletters and thank you letters.
- Create, update and manage calendars of important events.
- Schedule appointments with customers, businesses and salespeople.
- Launch and maintain cloud computing accounts (DropBox, OneDrive, Google).
- Convert, merge and split.PDF files.
- Prepare training manuals for new hires or remote workers.
- Write documents based on handwritten drafts, faxes, and dictation.
- Create forms or surveys to get customer feedback.
- Proofread documents and other office materials.
- Generate graphics from a spreadsheet.
Responsibility: Content Writing
One of the biggest myths about this is that anyone can write content, including content marketing campaigns. This idea is incorrect, which is why many content marketing projects fail. Like anything else, content writing is an art form, often performed by a marketing expert who writes and/or can plan and execute content activities. In other words, graphic designers or web developers should not be responsible for writing blog posts, press releases or newsletters.
Great content writers will learn how to write for a specific reader, how to write in a conservative and engaging tone, and how to convey ideas without spending multiple paragraphs of text.
- Article and blog post creation.
- Guest posts and guest blogs.
- Write press releases and newsletters and submit them to the press release directory.
- Create content marketing materials such as infographics, white papers, and e-books.
- Design the manual and create the content inside.
- Publishes extensive manuals and industry-related book reviews.
- Write and submit review articles in newspapers and websites.
- Generate so-called checklists (checklist articles) for industry-related issues.
- Respond to comments posted on the company blog.
- Interview industry professionals to write in-depth reports on the market.
- Interview previous clients to write case studies.
Responsibility: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Digital Marketing
You have a website. You have a product. You have plans for the future. Great, but you still need the first two to catch your eye and get recognition for your future plans.
A VA with SEO and/or digital marketing experience will be invaluable to your company. The right VA can increase network traffic, sales volume, and brand popularity with the right SEO and digital marketing techniques and strategies.
- Develop, update and optimize SEO and internet marketing strategies.
- Do keyword research on your website and blog analysis.
- Set up and create a login page.
- Start in-depth competitor analysis (target keywords, ranked content, SERUSH positions).
- Sitemaps and submissions by webmasters.
- Start a link building activity and generate a sufficient number of backlinks.
- Off-page optimization: Post comments on other blogs, participate in forums and message boards, and respond to the public on YouTube and news sites.
- Monitor weekly and monthly Google Analytics reports; observe website traffic.
- Design advertisements (banners, side panel graphics, etc.) and find suitable, high-traffic websites to place them.
- Create new lists of email contacts, email newsletters, and promotional copies.
- Create follow-up emails and automatic responses and edit based on the response rate.
- Design logos, ebook covers, titles, icons, and other graphic elements.
- Find a content marketing company or publisher to publish branded content.
- Reach out to media channels and influencers to get the profile of the publisher.
Responsibility: Social Media
This year, the company’s social media spending will grow by 70%, especially in mobile marketing. Social media marketing has become the key to business growth. Since most of your budget is allocated to the area, you don’t want to waste too much energy.
A VA with excellent social media acumen will learn how to be followed, reposted, liked and shared on all social networks. In short: they don’t just know labels.
As an entrepreneur, you might think it’s simple enough to post and like on social media. But it’s not that you shouldn’t spend valuable time on things you don’t know much about. Leaving it to the VA can save time and money.
- Open social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.
- Provide detailed personal information and insert a link to the company website.
- Write, edit, and share posts on social networks (a content creation strategy).
- Conduct social media review: Thorough analysis of traffic, share, and referrals.
- Watch your company’s competitors on social media by looking at rankings, online visibility, and keyword priorities.
- Ensure that small businesses have a fully optimized mobile social media strategy.
- Study the main topic-labeled conversations of the day and determine if they fit the company’s information and marketing goals.
- Interact with your audience: respond to inquiries, share relevant information, thank customers for mentions and purchases, and post promotional information.
- Update all social media accounts regularly.
- Create pinnable pictures for Pinterest.
- Host a social media contest or challenge.
- As part of your marketing strategy, upload photos to Flickr, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Responsibility: Web Developing
Although a content management system (CMS) makes it much easier to create a website, your business’ web development should be left to experienced professionals who have studied at school.
In the past decade alone, web development has evolved tremendously, and the coding aspect has become more difficult to understand.
Your VA will have the skills needed to make a website with the following characteristics:
Fast load time
Ease of use
Business and contact information
Good navigation system
High ranking on search engines
It’s easier said than done, but sometimes it can be much harder to achieve these goals.
- Plan, design and develop a WordPress website (if there is no commercial website).
- Provide technical support by coding on WP web pages.
- Install, customize and update WP plugins and themes.
- Maintain the integrity of the website as well as functionality, security, and troubleshooting.
- Install and support payment gateways and ticketing systems.
- Learn about the user interface (UI), cross-browser compatibility, general web features, and standards.
- Add tags and images to websites and blog posts.
- Make regular backups to prevent data loss.
- Create online forms for content submission, customer feedback or queries.
- Know how to start affiliate marketing and launch affiliate marketing for your company.
- Establish, monitor and manage other members and respective links.
Responsibility: Audio & Video Editing
Third, companies like YouTube and Microsoft make audio and video editing easier. But this is for very simple audio recording and video. If you want to improve the quality of your podcast or YouTube video, you must use better software, equipment, and editing tools.
The company’s VA will understand all of the above, especially the editors. Even if your equipment is weak, your VA will make your webinars and podcasts look and sound great and stand out in your niche market.
- Basic video editing: stitch intros and endings as well as input graphics and music.
- Upload files to YouTube, Dailymotion, and Vimeo.
- Edit audio files by removing background noise and increasing volume.
- Common sense about audio and video equipment (camera and microphone).
- Trim clips and rough and final cut.
- Record, edit and set up podcasts and insert them into web pages.
- Create and edit basic graphic design tasks on Photoshop and other image editing software.
Sometimes you just need to do random things around the office. Everything from taking notes during a meeting to buying items for the office. After some time, you realize that you spend a lot of time on unnecessary tasks, which wastes productivity and hurts your business.
This is what Alec Bowers of Abraxas Solutions told The Huffington Post:
“It’s clear when the tasks in my personal life start to interfere with my growing schedule. It wasn’t a big deal before, but after setting the boundaries, this became a trade-off between doing all my work or neglecting personnel.
Thankfully, I can now delegate most of my personal life to my assistant, as well as some small business tasks that kill time. ”
Your VA will complete these routine tasks while saving you more labor costs.
- Write down meeting minutes and create detailed documentation.
- Transcribe voice mail, video or audio, podcasts, and conference recordings.
- Hire potential team members and contractors or freelancers.
- Research important data, statistics, and facts for meetings, presentations or blogs.
- Perform general tasks for the office, including purchasing items online, arranging office meeting places, and hiring cleaning services.
- Place an advertising career website, view your resume and contact the right candidate.
- Interview job candidates and talk to referees.
- Train on-site employees, virtual employees or freelancers.
- Turn raw data into detailed reports and slides.
- Develop and provide slide presentations.
- Search for a hotel, book your flight and plan your business trip.
- Monitor and report on the latest industry developments and trends to brief SBO.
- Collect documents for tax season.
- Create an enterprise-wide project management system online.
- Manage projects: keep in touch with subcontractors, send reports via email, use online calendars and call team leaders to inform deadlines.
- Send gift cards or thank you letters to customers on holidays and anniversaries.
- Contact a customer service representative for technical support, banking and more.
- Conduct background checks, credit checks and criminal investigations on staff.
- Operate internal offices or challenges so that employees can get bonuses.
- Welcome, and goodbye packages are prepared for customers and employees.
- Search and contact industry experts or guests to participate in podcasts and webinars.
- Provide advice when the company fails to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Take care of customer refunds.
- Generate customer service scripts for customer service requests.
THE ULTIMATE LIST OF MahbubOsmane.com’s VIRTUAL ASSISTANT SERVICES:
- Writing blog posts
- Writing ebooks, books, newsletters, email funnels, etc.
- Writing or editing audio or video transcriptions
- Writing social media posts for Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
- Editing & proofreading blog posts, books, websites, newsletters, recipes, etc.
- Email marketing
- Website and sales page copywriting
- Creating product descriptions for online shops like Shopify or Etsy
- Grant proposals
- Collecting/editing testimonials
- Letter writing
- Podcast scripting
- Customer service through email, chat, or phone
- Monitoring and responding to emails
- Organizing email inboxes
- Managing blog comments
- Managing social media comments
- Live webinar assistance
- Calendar maintenance
- Data entry
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Appointment setting
- Order fulfillment
- Ordering supplies
- Ordering, packaging, and sending gifts to clients
- Sending Thank You’s
- Writing job listings
- Arranging interviews
- Answering phone calls
- Re-purposing content (Example: turn a video into a written blog post or a blog post into a social media post)
- Taking meeting minutes
- Managing blog editorial calendars
- Client onboarding tasks like responding to emails and sending invoices and contracts
- Following up with leads/clients
- Guest post-screening
- Making travel arrangements
- Form preparation
- Packaging and shipping products and gifts
- Creating resumes
- Monitoring YouTube content
- Uploading YouTube videos
- Managing online communities
- Assisting with teleseminars
- Creating and updating SOPs
- Updating house or land listings for realtors
- Helping launch ebooks or programs
- Optimizing blog posts with images, linking to other blog posts, and adding CTAs (Call to Actions)
- Project management
- Event planning and management
- Giveaway management
- Organizing cloud files
- Organizing G-Drive files
- Hiring and training new team members
- Personal shopping
- Brainstorming ideas for blog posts, products, etc.
- Business strategy
- Creating graphics for blog posts
- Photo editing
- Creating slides for webinars or workshops
- Designing business cards, flyers, logos, menus, signage, etc.
- Sourcing photos for blog posts, books, social media, etc.
- Creating social media graphics or pins
- Photography for websites and promotional materials
- Branding services
- Creating brand style guides
- Designing ebooks
- Designing printables for people to sell or promote their businesses
- Product design for on-demand shipping
- Formatting blog posts
- Updating websites and plugins
- Website security and backups
- Website SEO
- Video editing
- Podcast editing
- Webinar setup
- Analytics reporting (Google Analytics, email, social media, etc)
- Setting up goals in Google Analytics
- Setting up UTM goals to track website traffic
- Setting up or migrating email lists to a new email service provider
- Setting up newsletter opt-in forms and sequences
- Setting up secure websites (https)
- Database creation and management
- Shopping cart installation/maintenance
- Podcast submission
- Web design/maintenance
- Creating surveys and online forms
- Troubleshooting, IT support
- Creating and managing affiliate programs
- Creating landing pages and squeeze pages
- Streamlining and automating systems
- Creating digital magazines
- File conversion
- Setting up spreadsheets
- Tracking and fixing broken links
- Ecourse creation
- Setting up membership sites
- Website coding
- Ad management
- Setting up digital product delivery
- Formatting ebooks
- Creating online quizzes
- Managing eCommerce sites
- Managing customer databases
- Creating and self-publishing books for authors
- Scheduling social media updates
- Designing social media graphics
- Creating and managing Pinterest accounts
- Creating and managing Promoted Pins
- Scheduling pins via Tailwind
- Creating and managing Facebook accounts
- Creating Facebook ads
- Managing Facebook groups
- Setting up and managing LinkedIn accounts
- Setting up and managing LinkedIn groups
- Creating social media polls
- Creating and managing Instagram posts
- Responding to social media messages
- Scheduling messages in ManyChat
- Researching speaking opportunities
- Researching guest post opportunities
- Researching and applying to affiliate marketing programs
- Researching programs and resources
- Travel research
- Event research
- Keyword research for Etsy, Pinterest, Google, etc.
- Vendor/printer research
- Joint venture research and follow up
- Product research
- Market research
- Software and program research
- Researching and condensing information
- Hashtag research
- Sponsorship research
- Researching and summarizing industry news
- Education research
- Researching LinkedIn groups
- Product price comparison
- Licensing research
- Patent research
- Researching publishers
- Running promotions
- Competition research
- Creating SWOT analysis
- Researching podcast guests
- Software research
- Solution research
- Managing payments and invoicing
- Processing orders and refunds
- Making collections calls
- Handling payroll
- Billing and invoices
- Pitching brands
- Setting up sales funnels
- Lead generation
- Creating press releases
- Marketing strategy
- Blog post promotion
- Ebook, course, and membership promotion
- Ad management
- Promoting live events
- Product launches
Create these 3 lists to identify everything you can outsource
If you are a sole proprietor of a small business, you must complete hundreds of tasks before completing it in a day. From bookkeeping to social media management, everything from small business owners (SBOs), you have a lot of work every day.
Chris Ducker, the virtual CEO and publisher of ChrisDucker.com recommends that every entrepreneur create a “three free lists” to achieve huge startup success. These three things can help you allocate time more efficiently and increase productivity.
Here are three things you should write:
What you hate doing.
Things you can’t do yourself.
Things you shouldn’t do.
The first is very simple: write down the business you don’t like every day. Everything from bookkeeping to management.
The second thing is the day-to-day work of a company you don’t have experience in, which may include social media marketing to graphic design.
Finally, according to Ducker, the third place will fundamentally change your business and is a “game-changer.” So ask yourself honestly: What shouldn’t I do? Remember, you are not a superhero.
Ducker says this is actually a roadmap to adopting a virtual assistant or VA.
Today, businesses of all sizes are trying to minimize costs, increase profits and become lean and mean. As the cost of hiring employees (wages, benefits, taxes, and insurance) skyrocketed, it became more feasible for companies to outsource work to virtual assistance services.
If you are concerned about accepting VA, this is absolutely understandable. You may find them unreliable or unable to get the job done at the cost you agree with. You might even think they would subcontract work. These are all legitimate concerns.
However, take a look at a recent survey conducted by VA Networking, which depicts a typical VA situation: marrying a child, college-educated, working full-time (31 to 40 hours per week), keeping customers for 1 to 7 hours Most people do not subcontract and the turnover rate is very low.
Such professionals do not lose customers for shoddy work and deceptive behavior.
If you want to grow your business at an effective cost, MahbubOsmane.com’s virtual assistance service is your solution. Alternatively, you can view the time doctor’s complete outsourcing guide.
Still, have questions? Or want to get a call?
Just fill-up the contact form or call us at +88 01716 988 953 or +88 01912 966 448 to get a free consultancy from our expert or you can directly email us at email@example.com We would be happy to answer you.
MahbubOsmane.com’s Exclusive Services
- Advertisement (1)
- Affiliate Marketing (3)
- AI & IOT (1)
- Amazon Affiliate (4)
- Application (1)
- Blogging (1)
- Books (3)
- Business Development (4)
- Career (13)
- Cybersecurity (1)
- Digital Content (1)
- Digital Marketing (11)
- Digital Tools (12)
- Domain & Hosting (6)
- Drop Shipping (1)
- Email Marketing (1)
- Extensions (1)
- Freebies (1)
- Freelancer (3)
- Internet Marketing (1)
- Interview (1)
- Link Building (4)
- Make Money (6)
- Mobile Application (1)
- Payment Method (2)
- Personal Development (5)
- SEO (24)
- SMM (2)
- Software (1)
- Video Marketing (1)
- Web Development (2)
- WordPress Theme (2)