Digital Planet is Hiring A Junior Account Executive Cum Support Staff
We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
The ideal candidate will have talent in sales and experience in customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve the balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
The goal is to find opportunities and turn them in long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
Junior Account Executive Job Responsibilities
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional before & after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to query, complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Educating customers about our business solutions.
- Cold-calling, generating new leads and prospecting accounts.
- Closing customer contracts and generating new sales.
- Using Salesforce automation tools to track progress and report goals.
- Analyzing consumer needs and developing innovative solutions.
- Managing team members and facilitating collaboration in the workplace.
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- BSS or BA in business administration, accounting, sales or marketing
- Attention to detail
- A logical approach to problem-solving
- The ability to work independently and in mixed teams
- Experience in online or offline marketing
10000 – 20000
11AM-8PM (Monday to Friday) & 7PM – 12PM ( Saturday)
Two Festival Bonus
Lunch & Snacks
Unlimited Tea, Coffee
Recreation & Tour
Others as per company policy
- Accounting, Marketing, BBA or MBA degree.
- Informatics or communication degree
- Communicative Skills & Tele Communication
Minimum 2-3 years experience in the account executive sector. Following qualifications will be an added advantage:
- Experience on Trello, HubStuff, UpWork
- Photoshop, Canva
- Ad testing, Media buying
- Digital Product & Service Selling
- IT management.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com or you can call us at +88 01716 988 953 to know more.
Still, got questions in mind? Or want to get a call from us?
Just fill-up the contact form or call us at +88 01716 988 953 or +88 01912 966 448 to get a free consultancy from our expert or you can directly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We would be happy to answer you.
MahbubOsmane.com’s Exclusive Services
- Digital Marketing
- SEO & SMM
- Content Creation
- Web Development
- Graphic Design
- Affiliate Website
- Brand Promotion
- Other Services
- Our Courses