Need a Business Development Manager for Digital Planet Bangladesh
If you live and breathe in business development, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Business Development Manager to develop, implement, track and grow our business across the globe. What does a Business Development Manager do?
You should have a strong grasp of current business development tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated business development campaigns from concept to execution. Business Development Manager will work with the development team, admin team, marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to grow business on time and on budget.
- identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- draw up client contracts – depending on the size of the company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
- have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them
- ensure staff are on board throughout the organization and understand the need for change and what is required of them
- train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- liaise with the finance team, warehousing, and logistics departments as appropriate
- seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- attend seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate
- keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- help to plan sales campaigns
- create a sales pipeline
- negotiate to price with customers, and suppliers in some cases
- carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management.
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of the business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Attention to detail
- A logical approach to problem-solving
- The ability to work independently and in mixed teams
- Experience in online/offline marketing
40000 – 60000
11AM-8PM (Monday to Friday) & 7PM – 12PM ( Saturday)
Two Festival Bonus
Lunch & Snacks
Unlimited Tea, Coffee
Recreation & Tour
Others as per company policy
- Business Development (MBA)
- Economics or Finance Degree
- Marketing Degree
Minimum 3-5 years experience in the business development sector. Following qualifications will be an added advantage:
- Experience on Trello, HubStuff, UpWork
- Photoshop, Canva
- Digital Marketing, Ad testing, Media buying
- Digital Product & Service Selling
- IT management, Coding, Server Managment
How to apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at +88 01716 988 953 to know more.
Still, got questions in mind? Or want to get a call from us?
Just fill-up the contact form or call us at +88 01716 988 953 or +88 01912 966 448 to get a free consultancy from our expert or you can directly email us at email@example.com We would be happy to answer you.
MahbubOsmane.com’s Exclusive Services
- Digital Marketing
- SEO & SMM
- Content Creation
- Web Development
- Graphic Design
- Affiliate Website
- Brand Promotion
- Other Services
- Our Courses