Facebook Marketing Plan
Facebook Marketing Plan for 2018
If you’re looking for a general overview of how to use Facebook to help your business grow, these fundamentals Complete Facebook Marketing Plan will set you up for success. You can also focus your activity on Facebook to meet specific business goals.
In this written, I’ll discuss the 54+ Facebook marketing plan for your website. Firstly I’m discussing necessary elements of Facebook Marketing:
To Start Facebook Marketing You Need:
- A Website
- Business Model & Plan (How much You will spend on your business & how you will make sure your ROI using Facebook)
- Email Marketing Service (Most of the cases it is necessary, some of the third-party software for email Marketing: Constant Contact, AWeber, iContact, Infusionsoft & MailChimp, I prefer MailChimp)
- FB Page: How to Create a great Facebook Page & A great FB page Example
Six Easy step for getting success
Six Easy step for getting success in Facebook Marketing. (Key point Only)
- Set your Goals to Increase overall exposure and awareness: Create a loyal & engaged community to Establish your authority (as like as authority website) and show your knowledge, thus way Gather your leads or Get sales. Lead or sales will be variable towards your business.
- Research following things on Facebook, If you press likes button on your FB page, you will see the audience.
- Be Updated with the latest Facebook Marketing techniques
- Set up Your Company Page, a great sample you will get HERE then You need to build your targeted audience, You can target following options:
- Custom Audiences
Don’t forget to use Facebook Insights to see people’s activity on your Page. Set Posting Time and Frequency & Never Stop Experimenting.
Facebook – 2 times per day, at most, Usually night times (8 PM to 11 PM) is the best for Social Media posting
Twitter – 3 times per day, or more
LinkedIn – 1 time per day
Google+ – 3 times per day, at most
Pinterest – 5x per day, or more
Instagram – 1.5 times per day, or more
Blog – 2x per week
Finally, don’t afraid to do some experiment. Only the experiment is the first point to be an expert.
Measure Your Facebook business
Measure Your Facebook business page progress on the following facts:
# Fan Reach (The fan reach metric is not available in the Facebook statistics interface; it’s only available for download as Excel file)
# Organic Reach not Paid because organic reach is always better.
# Engagement, According to Facebook, with regards to posting level metrics, engagement is “the number of people who clicked anywhere in your post.
# People Talking About your post or page
# CTR or Click Through Rates tell you the number of people who have clicked on a link to your content, watched your video or viewed a larger version of your photo. Go to your Page Insights interface, click on the Engaged Users number and you’ll find the number of users who have clicked on your content.
# Negative Feedback: the negative feedback metric counts the number of users who did not like your content. Where to find your negative feedback metrics?
Go to your Page Insights interface, click on the Engaged Users number and you’ll find the number of users who gave negative feedback at the bottom of that window.
Nine Exclusive Facebook Marketing Plan
Here is my 9 Facebook marketing plan for your website, which will cover very beginning to end of Complete Facebook Marketing Plan1. Reduce Unused Pages
I keep My Important FB Pages and Groups as My favorite; You can see it in the picture
2. You should open the business page, not a business profile
Though it is an old idea, some people still doing it, they are opening the account using the business name. It’s time to stop using a Facebook profile as the face of your business, if you have a business account, please convert it, to do so please Read This Article: How to Convert a Facebook Profile to a Business Page
3. Choose or Update Name and Username to Convenient One
Please do not use a hard name. It’s possible that potential fans are having a hard time finding you. And also make sure that you’ve established an easy to remember username so that you can give out the URL to your Facebook page. You can read THIS POST to choose a great username &.
4. Update the About page Information
Please see the picture as I have written about my Company
5. Update the About Page of your website
Please see a very good about page Sample also you can link contact page to your facebook page
6. Update Following Info:
i. Don’t Forget to Add your Profile Picture
ii. Cover Photo
iii. Page Info
Business name, Category, Short Description, Business physical address, Facebook Vanity (Custom) URL – You can change it only one time, Long Description, Awards, Email address & Website.
iv. Modify Your Settings
Is your Facebook page published? Is the “Messages” button turned “on”? Is your comment replies turned on?
v. Use Custom Tabs
you just don’t post content, make sure to optimize each content you add to increase engagement. Here’s how:
- Use high-quality image that will grab your fans attention
- Add a description to the captin part
- Add a question or call-to-action
- Add your link (if applicable)
- Use relevant #hashtags
07. keep a Content Plan for FB
Think about your Audience, Goals, Voice, Resources, Assets, Value, Team, Time, Themes & Execution. Read details on the following link: 11 Factors that Drive a Facebook Content Plan that Works
08. Create a Facebook Video
It’s a bonus point, more valuable content, more Marketing.
09. Run a Contest
You can read This Article to know details about Running a contest on Facebook. You should read FB promotion guideline and Facebook Advertising Guidelines. Know more about Facebook Landing Pages Rules, Image Using rules and Targeting Rules
Glossary of Facebook Advertising
Read This Article to know about Glossary of Facebook Advertising. You can do following thins for FB ad
- Promote your post.
- Create a Standard Ad for Likes.
- Create an Offer.
- Use Power Editor.
- Split Test.
- Create a Sponsored Result.
- Create a Sponsored Story.
- Create a Page Post Ad.
- Create an Ad for Mobile Only.
- Create a Custom Audience.
- Connect Your Facebook Efforts to Your Website.
- Add Prominent Sharing Buttons.
- Add a Like Box.
- Add the Facebook WordPress Plugin.
- Stamp Your Page on Everything.
- Add Your Facebook Page to Your Email Signature.
- Add Your Facebook Page to Store Signage.
- Add Your Facebook Page to Receipts.
- Add Your Facebook Page to Business Cards
For Mobile Advertising
- Add Your Physical Address
- Find Your Business on Nearby
- Encourage Checkin Make Important Friends on Facebook
- Make Important Friends on Facebook comment on the Pages of Others
- Comment on the Pages of Others
- Create a Facebook Group; you can join My Secret Business Group
- Share the Content of Others
- Update Your Featured Likes
- Find a Strategic Partner
- Experiment with Tools
- Try PostRocket
- Try ShortStack
- Try AgoraPulse
- Try PostPlanner
Must Read Resource For FB Marketing
- The Do’s and Don’ts of How to Use Facebook for Business [Infographic].
- 10 Successful Facebook Marketing Examples.
- The Definitive Guide To Marketing Your Business On Facebook
- How to Master Facebook Marketing in 10 Days.
- 8 Likable Ways to Get More Likes On Facebook
- 13 Secrets That’ll Boost Your Facebook Organic Reach
Wrapping It Up
What do you think? Have you set up a Facebook marketing strategy? Are you tracking your progress? If not, what is stopping you? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
- Facebook Marketing Service in Bangladesh.
- Social Media Marketing Services
- Professional Social Media Marketing Training.
Still, have questions? Or want to get a call?
Just fill-up the contact form or call us at +88 01716 988 953 or +88 01912 966 448 to get a free consultancy from our expert or you can directly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We would be happy to answer you.
MahbubOsmane.com’s Exclusive Services
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Advertisement (2)
- Affiliate Marketing (3)
- AI & IOT (1)
- Amazon Affiliate (4)
- Blogging (2)
- Books (1)
- Business Development (2)
- Career (13)
- Digital Marketing (10)
- Digital Tools (8)
- Domain & Hosting (5)
- Drop Shipping (1)
- Email Marketing (1)
- Extensions (1)
- Freebies (1)
- Freelancer (3)
- Internet Marketing (1)
- Interview (1)
- Link Building (2)
- Make Money (4)
- Mobile Application (1)
- Payment Method (1)
- Personal Development (5)
- SEO (18)
- Show All (1)
- SMM (2)
- Software (1)
- Travel (1)
- Web Development (1)
- WordPress Theme (2)