Need a Digital Marketing Manager for Digital Planet Bangladesh
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Attention to detail
- A logical approach to problem-solving
- The ability to work independently and in mixed teams
- Experience in offline marketing
20000 – 30000
11AM-8PM (Monday to Friday) & 7PM – 12PM ( Saturday)
Two Festival Bonus
Lunch & Snacks
Unlimited Tea, Coffee
Recreation & Tour
Others as per company policy
- Digital Marketing or BBA, MBA degree.
- Informatics or communication degree
- Web administrator degree
Minimum 2-3 years experience in the digital marketing sector. Following qualifications will be an added advantage:
- Experience on Trello, HubStuff, UpWork
- Photoshop, Canva
- Ad testing, Media buying
- Digital Product & Service Selling
- IT management.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com or you can call us at +88 01716 988 953 to know more.
Still, got questions in mind? Or want to get a call from us?
Just fill-up the contact form or call us at +88 01716 988 953 or +88 01912 966 448 to get a free consultancy from our expert or you can directly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We would be happy to answer you.
MahbubOsmane.com’s Exclusive Services
- Digital Marketing
- SEO & SMM
- Content Creation
- Web Development
- Graphic Design
- Affiliate Website
- Brand Promotion
- Other Services
- Our Courses