80+ Proven Ways on How to Increase Website Traffic ( The Ultimate Guide )
Whenever you are running a blog or website for your business or for earning money, you know how much tough to increase traffic in a blog. It is not so easy to get readership. So, you always search the guide on How to Increase Website Traffic. With this in mind, I have researched in many places, and I am also maintaining some of my blogs which are getting massive organic traffic from the search engine. At the same time, it is also getting direct traffic from my loyal visitors.
I know how much blog is run in a day. On the other hand, a lot of them is quitting themselves from the blogging world for not receiving a decent amount of traffic. For this reason, they fall in frustration, and at a time, they take the decision not to stay in the blogging sector. Though it is true, you can get the traffic if you can go forward with the right strategy. As Google is very smart and now Google is trying to rank the quality sites only. For this reason, you need to follow the latest strategy for promoting and creating content.
Important to realize, it is not impossible at all to generate the traffic for your blog. You need to try smart ways. Even I think it is an excellent chance for the newbie to start blogging. As any black hat method is not applicable here nowadays. With this in mind, if you can learn the right methodology of SEO and can write evergreen content, surely, you can lead the blogging world. To clarify, I will show you 80+ proven ways on How to Increase Website Traffic. Let’s start to learn the best techniques in 2019.
Types of Traffic
- Organic Search traffic
- Paid Search traffic
- Display traffic
- Referral traffic
- Affiliate traffic
- Direct traffic
- Social traffic
- Email traffic
How to increase website traffic?
The below ways are completely white hat tactics to increase the traffic to your blog and day by day you have no way to do anything to impact the ranking in Google. SEO Audit report of MahbubOsmane.com in 2019 is showing it clearly for some recent works. So, I will point out here the most legal and efficient strategy for receiving traffic on your blog or website.
1) Write Regularly
Google is very much fond of regular fresh content. If you want to increase ranking on Google and if you want to prove yourself as authority, there has no alternative way rather than writing and publishing new quality content regularly. So, keep a publishing format. You may not publish daily, but you can follow posting at least one or two posts every week. You will get more attention from the search engine as well as by the visitors. If you can’t get the time to write regularly, you can take the service of any reliable Content Creation Service.
2) Increase Engagement of Social Media
It is a great chance to get new visitors daily. It can increase traffic fastly. It will increase engagement on social media. At the same time, a search engine including Google gives the value of the social signal. For this reason, if you can share every new post on the most popular social media, it will increase the rank and you will get some regular traffic. For example, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. You may not need to share all the blog post daily. But you can share at least 5 to 10 post on social media to increase the engagement and driving quality traffic.
3) Generate Eye-catching Headlines
Headline or title is the attention point for a post which encourages the visitors to click on the content from the search engine. So, give more attention here. If you can create exceptionally, but eye-catching headlines, then you can get more visitors from the search engine. On the other hand, it will increase CTR. The reason is- the visitors see the headlines or titles first, so it inspires them to enter on the website for taking the information or support.
4) Master the Niche
It is very important to know the niche clearly. When you will know your niche, you will be able to cover all the topics here. Even you can highlight something which is very small terms, but you are providing special information. It is very effective. When any visitors will come, they will take it as authoritative. At the same time, they will take it as a reliable place in the niche. So, the ultimate way to do that is marketing the niche.
5) Do Image SEO
The image is a big part of SEO optimization and you can get a decent amount of traffic by the image only. For this reason, you need to attach a high-quality and relevant image in every post. At the same time, you need to provide a relevant title, ALT tag and Description for ranking the image on the search engine. It is very effective to get the content rank as well. For this reason, always follow the tactics to do Image SEO and never keep the image name or ALT tag field empty or something irrelevant.
6) At least One Keyword in every post
If you publish the post only, it will not rank at all. You need to target at least one keyword which the readers are looking for information or review. It will help the search engine to understand the post. At the same time, you should skip over using the keyword in the post. Try to keep it under 1%. On the other hand, you need to give clear and easy to read information. It will enrich the readability. To point out, it will also give you insight and authority into the post to collect the data for writing the article for the future. With this in mind, I will recommend using at least one focus keyword in the content.
7) Diversify Outbound Links
Sometimes, you may not put the link to other valuable sites. It is very bad. It helps Google to understand the post. At the same time, it tells the search engine, I am sharing the important information and I have told the reader to discover other reliable things in the article. It is very helpful to rank the sites. Here, it is also important to make the outbound link relevant. If you point any link which is not similar to your topics, it will not add any value to the reader. So, Google does not like it also. With this in mind, it is very important to put the outbound link which is informative and relevant.
8) Include Social Sharing Buttons
I have told you before that social signal is a ranking factor on Google. At the same time, it brings the new visitor. For this reason, if any visitor comes to your site and gets the article helpful, he/she will want to share it. But if they do not get the social share button, they will not be able to do that. For this reason, it is mandatory to make available the social sharing button on every post. It will bring new visitors and the search engine will get the social signal as well.
9) Allow Guest Post
Guest post is very effective when you want to get more social share and automatic backlink. But it has some demerits too. You need to check if it is copied and if it will add any value to your readers in your niche. If you publish a guest post which is not related to your niche, you will not get the actual value and it will not add any benefit to your blog. For this reason, I will tell, ask for the guest post, but try to check and understand if it is original, high-quality and providing any value to you. Surely, the guest post will bring the backlinks, social share and more authority on your blog.
10) Attach Video
Google always love the content with more visual elements. As YouTube is owned by Google, so it is good practice to share the video on YouTube. It will reduce the bounce rate as well as it will increase page stay time. For this reason, it can surely add more value to rank on Google. On the other hand, you can earn more money. At the same time, you can get the actual brand for a long time. You can easily make the video with the information of the post. You should follow the Video SEO guide to rank it also. With this in mind. always try to keep a video for better ranking and attractive the visitors on your post.
Don’t have time to manage your blog or website? or thinking about the security of your website?
11) Follow Right On-page SEO
When you want to get traffic for a long time, you need to check on-page SEO effectively. You have to make the content easy to read. On the other hand, you have to make the format of the content eye-catching. Anyone can easily capture the main concept. For this reason, you need to use the H1…..H6 tag, you need to use bold, italic or bullet point content to make the content evergreen. On the other hand, you need to add the focus keyword and Alt Description. At the same time, you need to make the content attractive by adding image, video or infographic. Overall, if you can follow complete on-page SEO you will get the automatic boost on the search engine.
11) Quality Distribution of the Content
As you need to spread the content to get the traffic, you have to keep in your mind about the quality distribution. Do social share and make it available where the customers are looking for it. For this reason, Inbound Marketing is very good for distributing the content and getting the targeted traffic and sales. You have to follow the best and the latest tactics for distributing and promoting the content of MahbubOsmane.com. For this reason, you need to follow the right method of Content Promotion.
12) Free Ebook for Email Subscribers
Providing a free Ebook for the readers is a good practice to make the authority of the niche. They will take it as an expert on the niche. At the same time, you can manage Email subscribers by providing free ebook. It will help you to follow the email marketing method. Important to realize, the subscribers are interested in your niche. So they are very targeted. You can convert it into sales at any time. For this reason, you need to write a high-quality Ebook and start to distribute it as free.
13) Start Guest Posting
It is more important than purchasing a guest posting. It provides high-quality backlinks as well as you can spread the brand of you on a different stage. Though it is necessary to start with the same industry. Sometimes, you can go with the semi-niche which is not completely in your niche. Surely, you will get some quality visitors. At the same time, your brand will spread to other popular places. With this in mind, start guest posting for bringing high-quality and targeted traffic and links.
14) Increase relation with other bloggers
Success in the blogging world depends on the success of the community. Yes! You may think about how is it possible. But it is true. It will increase communication with similar minded people. You will get the opportunity to share your website. At the same time, you will get the mention on other blogs a the relation. You will get the chance to guest posting. On the other hand, you can manage the blog as a community. That means I can tell if you want to go in a far place you need to increase the presence on the different blog, forum or online group. To increase relation with MahbubOsmane.com bloggers, you may be interested in partnering with MahbubOsmane.com
15) Do SEO properly
I have described on-page SEO before. It is something which is necessary to make the content search engine friendly. On the other hand, you need to do off-page SEO too. For this reason, you need to submit the blog to the different quality directory, forum. You need to maintain community work. You have to collect the backlinks. To explain, off-page is the work outside of your blog and here networking is very important to get the success in the white hat way. To learn SEO, you can check this SEO course
17) Increase engagement on the blog
In recent times, Google is using AI for ranking the blog post. For this reason, it counts the users’ engagement for ranking a blog post on the SERP. On the other hand, it is necessary to continue making a community. If you can continue your blog as the community, surely, you can get the identity as the author and your blog will be the mentors on the industry. On the other hand, it will get huge traffic from direct users. As Google likes engagement, it will rank on the first page of the first position. So you will also get the search engine traffic.
18) Generate High-Quality content
I am repeating the point again, and regular high-quality content is the beauty of blogging. Your reader comes to get the information and solution. For this reason, you need to write high-quality content all the time. It will get the rank and will generate the traffic one time. Your blog will be an asset. I think you know the difference between asset and property. For this reason, always work to make your blog an asset rather than the instant benefit. To learn content writing, you can check this content writing course
19) Mobile SEO
Mobile users are increasing daily. If you can capture the mobile users, you will lead the future. 50% of the total traffic is now on the mobile device. For this reason, if you want high-quality traffic all the time, you have to take care mobile SEO. For example, Mobile SEO, AMP, Responsiveness and fast loading on the mobile. If you can grow your blog by following this metric, you will surely get the traffic for the lifetime.
20) Follow Analytics
For competing with the new trends and market, you need to become smart. If you follow the work as you learn before, it is tough to stay. For this reason, you need to follow the analytics of the previous years to become innovative and surviving for a long time. You will get the competitor all the time, but if you can take care of your blog, it will be a real asset for the lifetime. With this in mind, I will inspire to follow different types of metrics for driving the traffic and results.
21) Be a resource
If you want to make a living with your blog you need to make a resource. There has no alternative way without it. On the other hand, you need to become a storyteller. You have to make the resource as like a story. Then all the time it will be liked by others. Be funny, clever, remarkable for getting the substantial lead. At the same time, you need to learn how to ask questions. It will help to increase engagement. After all, you have to plan to make a resource with the best tactics and information. Then you will be able to lead your life with blogging.
22) Do Email Marketing
Though email marketing is an old school method but still digital marketers or bloggers using it to generate active traffic. So you must do it to get active traffic on your blog or website. You can get help about email marketing service or email marketing course from MahbubOsmane.com
Other Traffic sources
- Get Listed
- Post to Social Media with Hashtags ( Keep Reading: Hashtag holidays 2019 & List of Important Days For DM)
- Use Landing Pages
- Target Long Tail Keywords ( Keep Reading: Keyword Research Guide & Keyword Research Service )
- Start Email Marketing ( Kow Details About Our Email Marketing Course & Email Marketing Service )
- Start Building an Email list
- Setup an Email Follow Up
- The sequence to Ensure Consistent Recurring Traffic
- Start Building a Push Notifications List
- Advertise Online ( Know About Our Digital Ad Operation Service )
- Start Guest Blogging ( See Example )
- Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
- Engage Online ( Join Our FB Group & FB Page )
- Learn From Your Analytics
- Examine Your Analytics Data
- Get Active On Social Media ( See Social Media Marketing Service )
- Write Irresistible Headlines
- Go After Referral Traffic
- Post Content To Linkedin ( See Our Company Page on Linkedin )
- Implement Schema Microdata
- Link Internally
- Interview Industry Thought Leaders
- Make Sure Your Site is Responsive, Fast, AMP Verified
- Building a community into your site is a great way to start a conversion ( Exa: FB Group )
- Make Yourself Heard in Comment Sections
- Submit Your Content Aggregator Sites
- Incorporate Video Into Your Content Strategy
- Research The Competition
- Host webinars / Create Free Webinars
- Attend Conference & Relevant Events
- Dominate With Quora
- Post Useful Content On Reddit
- Turn A Blog Post Into An Infographic ( Learn More About Our Graphics & Infographic Design Service )
- Repackage & Repurpose Your Content
- Create images to be shared on social media sites and image sharing sites from blog posts.
- Create slide presentations from blog posts.
- Extract tweets and facebook status posts
- To be shared regularly from blog posts.
- Take excerpts from blog posts and use them as responses to questions on sites like Quora and Reddit.
- Turn blog posts into newsletters to be sent to your email list.
- Turn your blog posts into a video.
- Turn your blog posts into audio form & upload them as a podcast
- Make minor edits to your blog posts & post them on sites like Linkedin & Medium that syndicate content
- Write Insatiable Content ( Check Updated Content Writing Service )
- Answer Questions on Quora ( I do almost regularly, check my profile on Quora )
- Create YouTube Video Tutorials ( Check our all the Tutorials )
- Leverage LinkedIn’s Publishing Platform ( I Publish At Least One Article Every Month )
- Post On Medium.com ( See our action on medium )
- Update “Expired” Content On Your Website
- Create A Free Online Course
- Create And Share High-Quality Infographics ( Infographic Design Service )
- Build Industry Specific Surveys ( Keep Reading: Online Survey Sites )
- Focus On Mobile Usability ( Keep Reading: Mobile Optimization )
- Implement CDNs And Browser Caching Tools ( Get Hosting + CDN From Us )
- Develop SlideShare Presentations
- Use Outbrain or Taboola To Promote Your Content
- Purchase Ads Through Facebook
- Leverage Google ReTargeting Ads
- Advertise On Instagram
- Experiment with Content Freshness
- Spy on Your Competitors
- Master YouTube Marketing
- Drive Website Traffic with Facebook
- Try Instagram Marketing
- Increase Website Traffic with Email Marketing
- Increase Website Traffic with LinkedIn
- Maximize Twitter Marketing
- Check Out Pinterest
- Promote Your Store on Snapchat
- Submit Your Site to Search Engines ( Pl, read This Post to get 145+ High PR SES website List )
- Host a Reddit Ask Me Anything
- Reach Out to Affiliates
- Try Out Influencer marketing
- Answer Questions on Quora ( I get lots of valuable visitor from Quora, you can check my activity on Quora )
- Leave Comments on Yahoo Answers
- Advertise via Ad Networks ( BuySellAds, FB, Google, Bing, Yahoo, Linkedin, Pinterest & So On )
- Collaborate with Other Brands
- Optimize for Long Tail Keywords ( Read exclusive guideline: https://mahbubosmane.com/keyword-research-guide Also, you can check our keyword research service )
- Build Out Your Backlinks ( Check our Link Building Service for it)
- Hook People In With a Catchy Title ( Check our Content writing service for it )
- Become a Guest Blogger on Niche Blogs ( I am a guest blogger on many websites: HubStauff, Linkedin, Medium, ByteCode & So on)
- Invite Niche Bloggers to Write on Your Blog ( See example: https://mahbubosmane.com/become-a-contributor )
- Add Internal Links to Increase Pageviews ( See my pages, I have included lots of Internal Links in this page )
- Include Influencers in Blog Posts
If your work in digital marketing, you know how important it is to have accurate information on each and every listing for your client. Inaccurate information leads to a loss of contact, which lowers conversions, which loses your clients hard earned money. Navads helps you make sure that each citation for each of your clients is accurate. With more than 90% of people using mobile GPS technology, you can’t afford to have the wrong information on your listings. With Navads, you can control and edit each listing from one location, making the whole process much more simple. This invaluable tool will be a great benefit to your customers.
Still, have questions? or want to get a call from us?
Just fill-up the contact form or call us at +88 01716 988 953 or +88 01912 966 448 to get a free consultancy from our expert or you can directly email us at email@example.com We would be happy to answer you.
MahbubOsmane.com’s Exclusive Services
- Digital Marketing
- SEO & SMM
- Content Creation
- Web Development
- Graphic Design
- Affiliate Website
- Brand Promotion
- Software Develop
- Other Services
- Our Courses
- Domain Hosting
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Advertisement (1)
- Affiliate Marketing (3)
- AI & IOT (1)
- Amazon Affiliate (4)
- Blogging (2)
- Books (1)
- Business Development (2)
- Career (13)
- Digital Marketing (10)
- Digital Tools (7)
- Domain & Hosting (5)
- Drop Shipping (1)
- Email Marketing (1)
- Extensions (1)
- Fashion (1)
- Freebies (1)
- Freelancer (2)
- Internet Marketing (1)
- Interview (1)
- Lifestyle (1)
- Link Building (2)
- Make Money (3)
- Mobile Application (1)
- Payment Method (1)
- Personal Development (2)
- SEO (17)
- Show All (1)
- SMM (2)
- Software (1)
- Travel (1)
- Web Development (1)
- WordPress Theme (2)